无意的造句大全
- 造句1:不知是有意还是无意,那名飞行员让飞机来了个急转弯。英 文:The pilot, whether by accident or design (= whether it was planned or not planned ) , made the plane do a sharp turn.
- 造句2:我无意中听到了你们的争吵。英 文:I couldn’t help overhearing your argument.
- 造句3:问题是:我是希望有意识地走这条路,还是无意识地走这条路?英 文:The question is:Do I wish to walk this path consciously, or unconsciously?
- 造句4:他无意掩饰他的不安。英 文:He made no attempt to disguise his agitation.
- 造句5:不巧一名当地记者无意中听到了这些话。英 文:Unfortunately, a local journalist overheard the remark.
- 造句6:日本人无意仿效西方的社会习俗和处事态度。英 文:The Japanese have no wish to imitate Western social customs and attitudes.
- 造句7:我无意中碰了他一下。英 文:I brushed up against him unintentionally.
- 造句8:但后来有些事情发生了,那些他无意中教我的事情,就如当他最后一次下班回家爬上楼梯的情景。英 文:But then there are the things he taught me unintentionally, like when he arrived home from work for the last time and crawled up the stairs.
- 造句9:实际上,在我每次开始构建项目之前,都将运行所有的单元测试,以确保应用程序代码的完整性没遭到无意破坏。英 文:In fact, before I even start building the project, all unit tests are run to ensure that the integrity of the application code has not been unintentionally compromised.
- 造句10:为琐事争吵毫无意义。英 文:There’s no point in arguing over trifles.
- 造句11:他们无意中提供了错误的信息。英 文:They had unintentionally provided wrong information.
- 造句12:无意中报纸在广告语中加了个逗号,读起来成这样了,50元卖马,马鞍和马缰绳。英 文:Inadvertently the paper added a comma to the ad, which read instead:Horse, saddle and bridle for $50.
- 造句13:你现在是这副样子,躺在棺材里,或者骨灰盒里。 你的身体沦为一张毫无意思的臭皮囊。英 文:There you are, in the coffin, or in an urn, your body reduced to a husk of meant-to-be's.
- 造句14:我们无意诽谤这个人或他的计划,然而奥巴马先生在他短暂的职业生涯里,从未对任何政策主张表现过强烈支持的态度。英 文:We cast no aspersion on the man or his program. Mr. Obama, in his short career, has not strongly associated himself with any policy idea.
- 造句15:政府声称那是无意的过失。英 文:The government has said it was an inadvertent error.
- 造句16:他的梦想毫无意义,很不成熟。英 文:His dreams were senseless and inchoate.
- 造句17:你知道我无意存心作对。英 文:You know I have no intention of being awkward and obstreperous.
- 造句18:我们无意中越过了边界。英 文:We had walked unawares over the border.
- 造句19:...毫无意义的打油诗片断。英 文:...fragments of meaningless doggerel.
- 造句20:毫无意义的琐事英 文:meaningless trivia
- 造句21:在理论上,精神分析是一门关于无意识心理的哲学;在实践上,它又是一种治愈心理紊乱的方法。英 文:In theory, psychoanalysis is the philosophy of the unconscious mind; in practice it is a means by which mental disorders can be cured.
- 造句22:总统说他无意调遣地面部队。英 文:The president said he had no intention of deploying ground troops.
- 造句23:我们经过一两处住所,却无意停下。英 文:We passed one or two dwellings, but were not disposed to stop.
- 造句24:这是一场毫无意义的争论。英 文:This is a nonsensical argument.
- 造句25:我们无意中成为他的计划的协作者。英 文:We were unwitting collaborators in his plan.
- 造句26:由于无意间向侦探撒了谎,她把自己置于一个尴尬的境地。英 文:By innocently lying to detectives, she’d put herselfinaninvidious position.
- 造句27:病毒会被电子邮件用户无意中传播开来。英 文:Viruses can be spread inadvertently by email users.
- 造句28:谁教会你那个毫无意义的自我惩罚?英 文:De Gankelaar: Who taught you that senseless self-chastisement?
- 造句29:无意中找到了一只蝉蜕,它壳内宽敞又安全的空间让我十分满意。英 文:Accidentally, I came across a cicada slough. I was really content with its commodious and safe place.
- 造句30:我在聚会上无意中得到了一些有用信息。英 文:Quite incidentally, I got some useful information at the party.
- 造句31:有几个名字无意中被擦掉了。英 文:Some of the names had been accidentally erased.
- 造句32:鲁宾逊的名字被人无意之中从名单上漏掉了。英 文:Robinson’s name was inadvertently omitted from the list.
- 造句33:我一时冲口而出,无意冒犯任何人。英 文:It was said on the spur of the moment and I meant no disrespect to anybody.
- 造句34:我无意对菲尔不敬,不过自从他离开后球队表现更好了。英 文:No disrespect to Phil, but the team has performed better since he left (= used to show you are not criticizing someone ) .
- 造句35:避免无意中删除计算机资料的方法英 文:a way to avoid accidental erasure of data from your computer
- 造句36:重复且无意义的工作英 文:a repetitive and meaningless task
- 造句37:门无意中反锁上了,我无法从房间里出来了。英 文:The door locked accidentally, and I couldn't get out of the room.
- 造句38:每一丁点的内容都在替什么做宣传,不管是有意还是无意。英 文:Every bit of content advertises something, whether on purpose or not.
- 造句39:我们认为他的声明毫无意义。英 文:We attached no significance to his statement.
- 造句40:他无意中发现了他在纽约丢失的汽车。英 文:He hit his car that he lost in New York.
- 造句41:就像此事一样,它们通常都是无意的闹剧:这是某些稀奇的东西合法的、易懂的照片。英 文:Often, as in this case, there is no intentional hoaxing: It is a legitimate, straightforward photograph of something curious.
- 造句42:但是当我们聚焦在神时,他的能力和意愿会用任何方法去帮助我们---我们所有的借口都变得毫无意义。英 文:But when we focus on God and His ability and willingness to help us in every way -- all our excuses become insignificant.
- 造句43:在和她讲话时,他无意识地用手里的鞭子抽打着一棵树。英 文:He unconsciously switched a tree with his cane when he talked to her.
【无意】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。