生什的造句大全
- 造句1:不可能预测接下来会发生什么。英 文:It’s impossible to predict what will happen next.
- 造句2:不管发生什么,我们仍然是朋友。英 文:We’ll still be friends, whatever happens.
- 造句3:他为谋生什么活都干。英 文:He did all sorts of jobs to earn a living.
- 造句4:他们没有考虑过新法规会产生什么实际后果。英 文:They haven’t thought about the practical consequences of the new regulations.
- 造句5:这镇上从来都不会发生什么特别的事。英 文:Nothing ever happens in this town.
- 造句6:为什么你的脸色看起来是如此苍白?发生什么事了吗?英 文:Why do your face look like so pale?What wrong with you?
- 造句7:为什么你的脸色看起来是如此苍白? 发生什么事了吗?英 文:Moon: Why do your face look like so pale?What wrong with you?
- 造句8:将会发生什么,几乎不能预料。英 文:It’s practically impossible to predict what will happen.
- 造句9:最糟可能会发生什么事?英 文:What is the worst possible thing that can happen?
- 造句10:琼斯拒绝猜测可能会发生什么事情。英 文:Jones refused to speculate about what might happen.
- 造句11:请问谁能告诉我发生什么事了?英 文:Would someone please tell me what is going on?
- 造句12:在这一章里,我们将看看当一个人类胎儿接收了过多或过少的雄性激素会发生什么。英 文:In this chapter we will look at what happens when a human foetus receives too much or too little male hormone.
- 造句13:那里的野蛮战争可能预示着该地区将要发生什么事情。英 文:The savage civil war there could be a portent of what's to come in the rest of the region.
- 造句14:没有历史先例能告诉我们,当大多数人民的生活水平在几年、甚至几十年间维持不变时,一个已经确立根基的民主国家会发生什么。英 文:There is no historical precedent that can tell us what happens to established democracies when most citizens go years, even decades, without an improvement in their standard of living.
- 造句15:有约翰在这里,你永远都不会知道接下来会发生什么事。英 文:With John here, you never know what will happen next.
- 造句16:这使你想看下一集,以弄清接下来要发生什么。英 文:It makes you want to watch the next episode to find out what's going to happen.
- 造句17:这是可怕的,因为我们无法确定未来会发生什么变化。英 文:That is scary, and we cannot be sure about changes in the future.
- 造句18:如果砷酸盐取代了磷酸盐会对有机体产生什么后果?砷酸盐对大多数有机体是非常有毒的,解释。英 文:What would be the consequence to an organism if arsenate were substituted for phosphate? Arsenate is very toxic to most organisms. explain why.
- 造句19:桑顿说:“由于这些影响,我们想知道夜间空气中的这些氮氧化物发生什么变化,到那里去,会有什么影响。”英 文:"Because of these impacts, we'd like to know what happens to these nitrogen oxides in nighttime air, where do they go, what do they do," Thornton said.
- 造句20:系统不在同步服务的控制范围内,会发生什么?英 文:What happens to systems not under the control of the synchronization service?
- 造句21:不拒绝任何传入的请求,不管它们会对服务水平协议产生什么影响。英 文:Reject no incoming request, regardless of the impact they may have on service level agreements.
- 造句22:在海地或湖南发生什么情况时,我们其余的人都能从当事者那里实时得知。英 文:When something happens in Haiti or Hunan, the rest of us learn about it in real time – from real people.
【生什】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。