这么的造句大全
- 造句1:“你为什么这么做?”男孩问道。英 文:‘Why are you doing that?’ the boy inquired.
- 造句2:在如此富有的国家却有这么多的贫穷现象,真是矛盾。英 文:It’s a paradox that in such a rich country there can be so much poverty.
- 造句3:在这么喧闹的环境中进行谈话是不可能的。英 文:It’s impossible to carry on a conversation with all this noise in the background.
- 造句4:可用的钱这么少,只好暂时放下维修事宜了。英 文:With so little money available, repairs must remain a low priority (= not important and not needing attention soon ) .
- 造句5:你怎么会弄得这么脏?英 文:How did you get so dirty?
- 造句6:我们需要更多时间来处理这么多事情。英 文:We need more time to cover so much ground (= include so many things ) .
- 造句7:他们在这么多人丧生的地方放了一个花圈。英 文:They laid a wreath at the place where so many people died.
- 造句8:我没想到上演一出戏剧需要做这么多的工作。英 文:I didn’t realize putting on a play involved so much work.
- 造句9:我从没用过这么清晰易懂的指南。英 文:It’s the clearest guide I’ve used.
- 造句10:卡伦很少见他这么生气过。英 文:Karen had seldom seen him so angry.
- 造句11:雨水这么多,天气情况很不理想。英 文:With so much rain, conditions are far from ideal.
- 造句12:“你有没有想过希望回到日本?”“有时候吧,但不经常这么想。”英 文:‘Do you ever wish you were back in Japan?’ ‘Sometimes. Not very often.’
- 造句13:抱歉,我过了这么久才回复。英 文:Sorry it took me so long to reply.
- 造句14:琼很少这么说她母亲不好。英 文:Jean rarely sounded so negative about her mother.
- 造句15:该党怎么可以压制对这么一个重要问题的辩论?英 文:How can this party stifle debate on such a crucial issue?
- 造句16:那就这么定了,我六月份回美国。英 文:It’s settled then. I’ll go back to the States in June.
- 造句17:别把面包切得这么薄。英 文:Don’t cut the bread so thin.
- 造句18:如今当警察也要做这么多文书工作。英 文:Police work involves so much paperwork these days.
- 造句19:你把路易放在它的前面,雾月放在它的后面,①这人的整个命运便全显现在你面前了。 这里又还有这么一个耐人寻味的特点,那就是开场是被结局紧跟着的。英 文:Place Louis in front and Brumaire behind, you have the whole destiny of the man, with this significant peculiarity, that the end treads close on the heels of the commencement.
- 造句20:我这辈子从没听到过这么愚蠢的话。英 文:I’ve never heard anything so foolish in all my life.
- 造句21:你怎么这么固执?英 文:Why are you so stubborn?
- 造句22:你说这么多东西你怎么装进车里?英 文:How do you think you’re going to fit all that stuff into the car?
- 造句23:也许他是故意这么做的?英 文:Maybe he does this on purpose?
- 造句24:其他的年轻人没有这么幸运。英 文:Other youngsters are not so lucky.
- 造句25:过了这么多年,她的容貌并没有多大改变。英 文:Her face hadn’t altered much over the years.
- 造句26:这里有这么多好地方,干吗还要费事去国外?英 文:Why bother to go abroad, when there are so many nice places here?
- 造句27:每天面对这么多漂浮在你身边的信息和内容,如果您希望您的文字被别人阅读,那么你可要找一个有趣的话题,花店功夫制定您的想法,并支持你的论点。英 文:With so much content floating around these days, if you want your writing to be read then you've got to take up an interesting topic, thoughtfully formulate your thoughts, and back up your argument.
- 造句28:你为什么揽这么多活儿,把自己弄得很辛苦呢?英 文:Why do you make yourself miserable by taking on too much work?
- 造句29:“他为什么这么做?” “我不知道,这完全是个谜。”英 文:‘Why did he do it?’ ‘I don’t know. It’s a complete mystery .’
- 造句30:谁也别想侮辱了我的家人之后就这么算了!英 文:Nobody insults my family and gets away with it!
- 造句31:我们俩都曾经在机场工作过,我们就是这么认识的。英 文:We both used to work at the airport – that’s how we met.
- 造句32:罗宾是个难管的孩子,你自己也常常这么说。英 文:Robin is a difficult child; you’ve said so yourself often enough (= a lot of times ).
- 造句33:这件事我记得很清楚;我从未见过母亲这么生气。英 文:I remember it well ; I’d never seen my mother so angry.
- 造句34:格雷厄姆一再被提醒工作不要这么拼命。英 文:Graham was repeatedly warned not to work so hard.
- 造句35:比方说,我们会在电话里和父母或者某个重要的人说“我爱你”,并不因为我们真的想这么说,而是因为习惯。英 文:For example, we say, “I love you” to our parents or significant other when we hang up the phone, not because we mean it, but out of habit.
- 造句36:在这么短的时间里要想招聘到那么多新员工是很难的。英 文:It’ll be difficult to hire that many new staff in such a short time span .
- 造句37:如果飞行是这么的安全,为什么他们管飞机场叫“终端”?英 文:If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
- 造句38:好像出了技术故障,至少他们是这么跟我说的。英 文:There seems to have been a technical problem – anyway, that’s what they told me.
- 造句39:啊呀,你花了这么多钱!英 文:My goodness, you have spent a lot!
- 造句40:你为什么这么嫉妒他的成功?英 文:Why are you so jealous of his success?
- 造句41:那些孩子哪来这么多精力?英 文:Where do those kids get their energy from?
- 造句42:他们怎能证明付这么大笔薪金是正当的呢?英 文:How can they justify paying such huge salaries?
- 造句43:别这么挑剔!英 文:Don’t be so difficult!
- 造句44:别这么悲观!英 文:Don’t be such a pessimist!
- 造句45:你要照顾这么多病人,失误在所难免。英 文:When you are dealing with so many patients, mistakes are bound to happen.
- 造句46:这么快就想升职根本不现实。英 文:It’s just not realistic to expect a promotion so soon.
- 造句47:别这么势利眼。英 文:Stop being such a snob.
- 造句48:换了谁都会这么做的。”他带着一贯的谦虚说道。英 文:‘Anyone else would have done the same thing,’ he said with typical modesty.
- 造句49:就算不这么生气,你也完全可以把意思说清楚。英 文:It’s perfectly possible to get your message across (= communicate what you want to say ) without being so angry.
- 造句50:别这么固执!英 文:Don’t be so obstinate!
- 造句51:我以前从未见过这么多的星星。英 文:I had never seen such a multitude of stars before.
- 造句52:他不该这么自私。英 文:He shouldn’t be so selfish.
- 造句53:她肌腱受了这么多损伤,这真地使她致残了。英 文:She did all this tendon damage and it really disabled her.
- 造句54:骑士完全有理由向前来拜访的朋友夸口,说他在牧羊人会馆的住所是他的安乐窝,退伍的上尉能象他这么逍遥自在的不多。英 文:The chevalier might boast with reason to the friends who visited him that few retired captains were more snugly quartered than he in his crib in shepherd's inn.
- 造句55:为什么这么做?你疯了吗?英 文:Why did you do that? Have you gone insane?
- 造句56:你怎么能吃下这么无味的食物呢?英 文:How can you eat such tasteless food?
- 造句57:我不明白你为何这么沮丧。英 文:I can’t understand why you’re so upset.
- 造句58:“这么说来,比尔要离开她?”“好像是这样。”英 文:‘So Bill’s leaving her?’ ‘ So it seems (= that seems to be true ) .’
- 造句59:只有公司赢利更多,我们才能支付更高的报酬。 恐怕就这么简单。英 文:We can’t pay people any more money until the company is more profitable. I’m afraid it’s as simple as that .
- 造句60:“他输掉了一大笔钱吗?”“他们是这么说的。”英 文:‘Has he lost a fortune?’ ‘ So they say .’
- 造句61:我简直不能相信凯特这么傻,会介入这件事情。英 文:I can’t believe Kate was stupid enough to get involved in this.
- 造句62:那桌子大约有这么高,这么宽。英 文:The table’s about this high and this wide.
- 造句63:你要从管子头上切下大约这么多。英 文:You need to cut about this much off the end of the pipe.
- 造句64:喔唷, 这么大的西瓜!英 文:Oh, what a big watermelon!
- 造句65:谁也没有想到这次经济萧条会持续这么久。英 文:The recession lasted longer than anyone thought it would.
- 造句66:你真认为我会做这么愚蠢的事吗?英 文:Do you honestly think I would do something so stupid?
- 造句67:是什么味道,这么难闻?英 文:What’s that horrible smell?
- 造句68:长椅承受不住这么多人的重量塌了。英 文:The bench collapsed under the weight of(= unable to support the weight of ) so many people.
- 造句69:那音乐老这么放着,我无法学习。英 文:I can’t study with that music playing all the time.
- 造句70:这么说可不太客气。英 文:It wasn’t a very kind thing to say.
- 造句71:但是我们没有弄明白的是为什么蜜蜂们会对这些病原菌,病毒和真菌这么敏感。英 文:But what we don't know is why they become susceptible to this host of pathogens, viruses and fungus.
- 造句72:但是你知道,如果我发现你给迈克作为薄荷糖这么多,相信我,没有在这麻木的痛苦我会在你的办公室造成足够的奴佛卡因。英 文:But you know, if I find out that you have given Mike so much as a breath mint, trust me, there is not enough novocaine in this office to numb the pain I will inflict on you.
- 造句73:这绝对适合像你这么著名的武士。英 文:Istara: It would suit a famous samurai like you.
- 造句74:是,我也是这么对他们说的,我告诉他们如果还不明白就看看手表,时针往哪儿走哪儿就是顺时针,反过来就是逆时针。英 文:Yes, so I say to them, I tell them if you do not understand, just have a look watch, clockwise to go where where is clockwise, which in turn is counterclockwise.
- 造句75:真是难以置信,这么大权在握的人行事竟如此愚蠢。英 文:It is inconceivable that a man in such a powerful position could act so unwisely.
- 造句76:这么做是一件蠢事。英 文:It was an imbecile thing to do.
- 造句77:大部分触摸只有五秒左右,然而就是在这么短暂的时间里,我们有能力传达明确的情绪,正像我们通过表情所做的那样。英 文:Most touches were only about five seconds, but in these fleeting moments, we’re capable of communicating distinct emotions, just as we are with the face.
- 造句78:今天,难得雾是这么稀薄,空中融融地混合着金黄的阳光,把地上的一切,好像也照上一层欢笑的颜色。英 文:However, today the fog is unusually thin, through which the soft golden sunbeams filter and cloak everything on the ground with a jocund hue.
- 造句79:她的字写得这么小,简直都看不清楚。英 文:Her handwriting was so tiny it was barely legible.
- 造句80:伊恩一般不这么唠叨!英 文:Ian isn’t normally this garrulous!
- 造句81:她这么做纯粹是为了钱。英 文:She did it for purely mercenary reasons.
- 造句82:孩子们坐了这么长时间的汽车,随时会发脾气。英 文:The kids were peevish after so long in the car.
- 造句83:别这么乱开玩笑!英 文:Don’t be so facetious!
- 造句84:我没有想到我的请求会带来这么大一场风波。英 文:I hadn't foreseen the tempest my request would cause.
- 造句85:不,没有这种人,因此我十之八九会和这群美国游客沉重而缓慢地走过那片绿色的草地,对一切都这么古老和渺小而感到不悦。英 文:No, there aren’t, so in all likelihood I will have to plod across those green meadows with a herd of American tourists, disgruntled that everything is so ancient and small.
- 造句86:若你还不能偿还,典当行最终将会出售抵押品。 但是典当商这么做是不得已而为之的,因为他们特别依赖从回头客身上赚钱。英 文:If you cannot do this, as a last resort, the pledge will get sold off, but it is generally not in the pawnbroker's interest to do so, particularly as many of them thrive on repeat customers.
- 造句87:正是这个原因电视机成为这么多人的一大福音。英 文:It is for this reason that television proves such a boon to so many people.
- 造句88:“啊,”罗杰·齐灵渥斯说,不管是做作的还是天生的,他的举止总是安详得令人瞩目,“一个年轻的牧师确实喜欢这么讲话。英 文:"Ah," replied Roger Chillingworth, with that quietness which, whether imposed or natural, marked all his deportment, "it is thus that a young clergyman is apt to speak.
- 造句89:我这么做只是为了告诉你们如果到这一刻为止你还未曾尝试过节俭一点的话,那么你是很容易做到的,为什么?英 文:I’m doing so to show you that if there’s not a little frugality in you already, there easily could be. Why?
- 造句90:就是这么多了,一些方法让我们把节俭带入了我们的生活。英 文:So there you have it, a few ways in which we have brought frugality into our lives.
- 造句91:我的同事把这封信挂在这么显眼的位置, 其实是想向展示他的印度式英语的冗长来娱乐客人.英 文:In displaying this letter in such a prominent place, my colleague was seeking to amuse his visitors with its Indian-English verbosity.
- 造句92:在我看来,可能是当了这么多年会变戏法的小马之后,他现在很想看看当马戏团主事什么感觉。英 文:My guess is that after years of being the trick pony, he wanted to see what it was like to be the ringmaster.
- 造句93:她抬起头想看看是什么事这么吵闹。英 文:She looked up to see what all the hullabaloo was about.
- 造句94:别这么一本正经!只是无伤大雅的玩笑而已!英 文:Don’t be such a prig! It’s only a bit of harmless fun!
- 造句95:她这么不开心也有我的原因,我为此深感内疚。英 文:I was racked with guilt at my part in making her this unhappy.
- 造句96:这么美好的一个早晨,你就别躺在那里自怨自艾了!英 文:Don’t lie there moping on a lovely morning like this!
- 造句97:一堆极度自卑的复杂问题产生了这么一个极度膨胀的利己主义者,显示出了其李光耀主义的智慧。英 文:And so a hyper-inflated egoist from hyper-INFERIORITY Complex issue book after book to show cause of its LKYism wiseDOOM!
- 造句98:我说我不想在教堂里举行婚礼,就引起这么大的震动!英 文:There was such a to-do when I said I didn’t want to be married in a church!
- 造句99:他一生一定经历过一些坎坷,才使他变成这么一个粗暴的人吧。英 文:He must have had some ups and downs in life to make him such a churl.
- 造句100:他一生一定经历过一些坎坷, 才使他变成这么一个粗暴的人。英 文:He must have had some ups and downs in life to make him such a churl.
- 造句101:他一生一定经历过一些坎坷,才使他变成这么一个粗暴的人吧。你知道一点他的经历吗?英 文:He must have had some ups and downs in life to make him such a churl. Do you know anything of his history?
- 造句102:我的同事把这封信挂在这么显眼的位置, 其实是想向展示他的印度式英语的冗长来娱乐客人。英 文:In displaying this letter in such a prominent place, my colleague was seeking to amuse his visitors with its Indian-English verbosity.
- 造句103:现在的电视节目为什么这么喜欢描写老男人和妙龄性感女郎的故事呢?英 文:What is this current television obsession with older men and nubile young women?
- 造句104:但是面试官却认为年龄这么大了还没结婚也没男朋友,怀疑她们有心理缺陷,尽管她们确实是人才。 。英 文:Lily: : But the interviewers don't think so, they discredit the unmarried women above the normal age have mentality defects, although they are turly bright people.
- 造句105:别这么让人扫兴。英 文:Don’t be such a spoilsport.
- 造句106:他以前从未见过这么多的人在挨饿。英 文:Never before had he seen so many people starving.
- 造句107:我不介意这么热,事实上我还挺喜欢的。英 文:I don’t mind the heat, in fact I quite like it.
- 造句108:他呛了这么多海水,所以想吐。英 文:He had swallowed so much sea water he wanted to vomit.
- 造句109:认识这么短时间,你无法对她作出评价。英 文:You can’t judge her on such short acquaintance (= when you have not known her long ) .
- 造句110:“别,”那女仆说,“丁太太,对这个漂亮的小姑娘别这么凶吧。英 文:Nay,' said the servant, `don't be hard on the bonny lass, Mrs Dean.
- 造句111:和这么一位大名鼎鼎的人坐在一起谈话似乎很不真实。英 文:It seemed unreal to be sitting and talking to someone so famous.
- 造句112:在经历了这么多年的发展和改变,然而FIFA世界杯的主旨仍然没有改变,那就是--闪耀的冠军金杯,每个足球选手的雄心的化身。英 文:After all these years and so many changes, however, the main focus of the FIFA World Cup™ remains the same - the glistening golden trophy, which is the embodiment of every footballer's ambition.
- 造句113:我认为他们这么做太势利,太不负责任了,但LinkedIn还总吹嘘有多少客户通过他们赚了几百万,所以你还能指望这样的公司么?英 文:I thought that was rather snobby and unhelpful, but it is a company that's always bragging about how many of its users make six figures, so what do you expect?
- 造句114:这么舒适的沙发不由得让人想躺下休息。英 文:The delightful sofa invites repose.
- 造句115:这房间这么好,吵架的话就显得无礼了。英 文:The room was so nice it seemed churlish to argue.
- 造句116:他们长得这么快,衣服很快就穿不下了。英 文:They outgrow their clothes so quickly.
- 造句117:我也许可以玩世不恭的说他这么做是希望开发出一个在市场上“必杀”的游戏——请原谅我的双关语——但为了更高层的论题,我权且同意他的话。英 文:I could be cynical and say he probably did it hoping to make a killing -- pardon the pun -- but for the sake of the higher argument I'll play along.
- 造句118:“她长得漂亮,心地也善良,还有一头长长的卷发。” 凯特在由英国商联保险公司赞助的游艇上工作时的船长这么形容她。英 文:‘She was a very pleasant, good-looking girl with long curly hair, ’ said the skipper, for whom Kate worked on a yacht sponsored by the insurance company CGU.
- 造句119:我看不出花这么多钱买一辆车有什么意义。英 文:I can’t see the point of (= I do not understand the reason for ) spending so much money on a car.
- 造句120:为什么人们在端午节期间都会这么做?英 文:Why do people do that around the time of Dragon Boat Festival?
- 造句121:你个子这么瘦小,想不到竟是游泳高手。英 文:You’re a surprisingly strong swimmer for one of such a slight build .
- 造句122:他们打得这么差,输了活该。英 文:They played so badly they deserved to lose.
- 造句123:教师可以帮助他们在一定的环境中冒险,使她们因为这么做而感到自信。英 文:Teachers can help them learn to take risks in an atmosphere where they feel confident about doing so.
- 造句124:现在我们知道挪威的某些人可以这么做。英 文:Now we know that someone from Norway can do it.
- 造句125:我们想要拯救他们,但他们必须自己拯救自己,然而,我认为他们并不愿意自己求自己,他们能够按照正确的方式进行整改,但他们并不想这么做。英 文:We would like to save them, but they have got to save themselves, and I do not believe they are willing to save themselves. They could be restructured the right way, and they do not want to do that.
- 造句126:我有这么多朋友,但是内心深处我还是有一种对孤独的恐惧。英 文:I have so many friends, but deep down, underneath, I have a fear of loneliness.
- 造句127:不论如何,人们都不应该抱着一种预防青光眼的希望来增肥,基肖尔说,“千万不要在体重增加的同时心想这么做可能会保护你自己”。英 文:In any case, people should not put on weight in hopes of preventing glaucoma, Kishor said. “Don’t gain weight thinking that it might somehow protect you, ” he said.
- 造句128:这所以能够这么做,是因为阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦已经证明了的重力弯曲光线的方式。英 文:This could be done because of the way gravity bends light, as demonstrated by Albert Einstein.
- 造句129:问:这么说你也不必去做一些特别与众不同的事,像攀登乞力马扎罗山之类?英 文:Q: So you don’t have to do an extraordinary thing like climb Mount Kilimanjaro?
- 造句130:这么设计的原因是耳机的控制按钮(同时也是麦克风)需要特殊插孔。英 文:The reason for this is that the useful earphone control button / mic requires special jack.
- 造句131:我答道:“当然,我看见了他,但是一般而言,醉汉摔倒并不关我的事,下次遇到同样的事情我还是会像今天这么做的。”英 文:Sure, I saw him but, generally speaking, drunks falling over are not my problem. Next time I see one I will do the same.
- 造句132:我们需要这么做,因为我们最后一段路程是最艰难的,那就是绵延在澳大利亚南部的纳拉伯平原。英 文:We needed it, for the last leg was the toughest of all: the Nullarbor Plain, which stretches across the south of the country.
- 造句133:算计算计买这么多东西要多少钱。英 文:Work out how much all these things will cost.
- 造句134:但是交通使我担心! 在这么拥挤的车辆中骑自行车我不太肯定。英 文:But the traffic worries me! I’m not sure about cycling in such heavy traffic.
- 造句135:从前有一条独脚龙,它对蜈蚣说:“这么多腿你管得过来吗?英 文:There was once a one-legged dragon who said to the centipede, "How do you manage all those legs?
- 造句136:当非洲人民在 挨饿时,我看到这么多故意毁坏和浪费的食物,真 使我气得咬牙切齿。英 文:It makes me gnash my teeth to see so much food deliberately destroyed or wasted when there are people starving in Africa.
- 造句137:格雷伯克,你今晚功劳这么大,我相信黑魔王不会舍不得给你这个女孩儿的。英 文:I am sure the Dark Lord will not begrudge you the girl, Greyback, after what you have done tonight.
- 造句138:没有人非常了解为什么冰架这么迅速的融化,也没人知道格林兰冰架上的一个覆盖6平方千米的融水湖会在24小时内流干——这在2006确实发生了。英 文:No one quite knows why glaciers and ice shelves are melting so fast, or how a meltwater lake on the Greenland ice sheet covering six square kilometres could drain away in 24 hours, as it did in 2006.
- 造句139:为什么你把以色列这么拼?英 文:Why have you spelled Israel like this?
- 造句140:当我这么做的时候,壁炉架上有两座漂亮的奖杯微光一闪。英 文:As I did, two beautiful cups gleamed from the mantel.
- 造句141:一个这么大的手术会很难的。英 文:An operation of this magnitude is going to be difficult.
- 造句142:操作员们认为仪表显示峰值只是因为电气故障,而巨响被认为是通风阻尼器所发出的声音,至少有一部分人这么认为。英 文:The spikes are believed to be caused by an electrical malfunction; the thud is thought, at least by some, to be just a ventilator damper.
- 造句143:但却有这么多血鲜血渗到她红色的衬裙上,渗到她黑色的连衣裙和她那白色的纱裙上,鲜血流到了刽子手的鞋上,地板上到处是血,血,到处是血。英 文:But there was so much bloodblood on her red petticoat, blood on her black dress and her white veil, blood on the executioner’s shoes, blood all over the floor. Blood, blood everywhere.
- 造句144:我痴迷得有点冷酷地这样锻炼了几年,可是,最近我开始疑惑:我为什么要这么做?英 文:I have exercised like this — obsessively, a bit grimly — for years, but recently I began to wonder: Why am I doing this?
- 造句145:实际上,这么大笔的遗产对他不仅没有什么好处,反而会损害他的活力和对生活的激情。英 文:In fact, the huge inheritance does not do him any good, but tends to undermine his vigor and passion for life.
- 造句146:食蚁兽问为什么你这么无聊?英 文:Why are you so boring?" the anteater asked.
- 造句147:世界肥料行业之所以这么活跃,无疑是因为世界快速增长的人口大开胃口和饮食习惯的改变。英 文:The explanation for all this is undoubtedly the open maw and changing dietary habits of the world’s fast-expanding population.
- 造句148:别这么爱管闲事!英 文:Don’t be so nosy!
- 造句149:我想知道是什么样的沉积环境才能将这个化石保存得这么好。英 文:I wonder what environment of deposition was required to preserve this fossil so well.
- 造句150:他们雇用这么小的孩子是违法的。英 文:They’re breaking the law by employing such young children.
- 造句151:有这么多事情还没做。英 文:So much had been left undone.
- 造句152:为什么我们渴望的爱这么多,甚至到了会为爱而死的地步?英 文:Why do we crave love so much, even to the point that we would die for it?
- 造句153:你这么快就要走了,真遗憾。英 文:It’s a shame that you have to leave so soon.
- 造句154:只有你才能在这么小的城镇里遇上麻烦。英 文:Only you could get into trouble in a town this small.
- 造句155:现在这么晚了,喝咖啡之后我不能入睡。英 文:I can not fall asleep after drinking coffee this late.
【这么】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。