能不的造句大全
- 造句1:随着自动化程度和效率提高,行政人员可能不再需要专业技能。英 文:Administrative staff may be deskilled through increased automation and efficiency.
- 造句2:她需要集中全部注意力才能不让自己在结冰的路上滑倒。英 文:She needed all her powers of concentration to stop herself from slipping on the icy road.
- 造句3:“你是谁?”他低声问道,预计她可能不会回答。英 文:‘Who are you?’ he murmured, only half expecting (= thinking it was possible, but not likely ) her to answer.
- 造句4:好消息是,在整个选举过程中,反移民信息的作用可能不会像在佛罗里达那么显著。英 文:The good news is that the anti-immigrant message may not play as well in Florida in the general election.
- 造句5:那些数字可能不是非常精确,但也相当接近。英 文:The figures may not be exactly right, but they’re close enough.
- 造句6:虽然业务用户可能不习惯于发布管理概念,但不允许他们在任何时间做出更改。英 文:Although business users may not be accustomed to release management concepts, they shouldn't be allowed to make changes all the time.
- 造句7:我能不能在这儿兑支票?英 文:Can I cash a cheque here?
- 造句8:如果没有法国的共产主义者,二战中的抵抗运动可能不会成功。英 文:Without the communists in France, the resistance might not have succeeded in World War II.
- 造句9:卡恩先生正忙着。 你能不能过一会儿再打来?英 文:Mr Khan’s busy. Can you try again later?
- 造句10:我能不能借用一下你的课堂笔记?英 文:Can I borrow your lecture notes?
- 造句11:他们只要3美元,我怎能不买?英 文:They only wanted 3 dollars for it, so how could I resist?
- 造句12:我今天能不游泳吗?我感冒了。英 文:Can I be excused from swimming today? I have a cold.
- 造句13:我想让你明天来帮帮我。”“你能不能说得具体些?”英 文:‘I'd like your help tomorrow. ’ ‘Can you be more specific (= tell me exactly what you want) ? ’
- 造句14:你或许能 得到红利,但是资本可能不会增值。英 文:You may get the dividend, but possibly not the capital appreciation.
- 造句15:你能不能帮我把这条裙子改长?英 文:Can you lengthen this skirt for me?
- 造句16:看看你能不能猜出这个谜语。英 文:See if you can solve this riddle .
- 造句17:你能不能过来帮点忙?英 文:Can you come and make yourself useful(= help people to do something )?
- 造句18:有时候我也想知道我们能不能做得到。英 文:There were times when I wondered whether or not we would get there.
- 造句19:在野生动植物走向灭绝的今天,我们可能不会完全相信暂时的解救措施,但是如果我们不进行尝试的话,那就是不人道。英 文:As far as wild animals and plants on the edge of extinction goes, we may not entirely believe in a reprieve but it would be inhuman of us not to try for one.
- 造句20:走过这个古老的水乡古镇的小巷,人们不能不欣赏它的质朴,令人陶醉的气氛。英 文:Walking through the alleys of this venerable water town, one cannot fail to appreciate its pristine and intoxicating atmosphere.
- 造句21:阿狄森氏病也称肾上腺机能不足症或低皮质醇症,该病可以在各年龄组群中出现且男女都可发病。阿狄森氏病可危及患者生命。英 文:Also called adrenal insufficiency or hypocortisolism, Addison's disease occurs in all age groups and affects both sexes. Addison's disease can be life-threatening.
- 造句22:阿狄森氏病也称肾上腺机能不足症或低皮质醇症,该病可以在各年龄组群中出现且男女都可发病。英 文:Also called adrenal insufficiency or hypocortisolism, Addison's disease occurs in all age groups and affects both sexes.
- 造句23:…一个总统很可能不想要的军事政治纠葛。英 文:...a military and political entanglement the president probably doesn't want.
- 造句24:所以说就算要做个测试来看我能不能改变我对普遍调味品的反应,我宁愿选择一个不那么科学的实验。英 文:So in an attempt to see if I can change my reaction to this common condiment I thought I'd try a not very scientific experiment.
- 造句25:将其置之脑后,而脓肿仍在化脓,其浓液不可能不侵入身体,这种疼痛()布了整个有机体。英 文:Left untreated, the abscesses suppurate ; the pus cannot escape from the body, and the malady spreads throughout the organism.
- 造句26:一个女人可能不会注意到脱发本身,而是可能会注意到她的马尾或编织越来越薄。英 文:A woman may not notice hair loss itself but may notice that her ponytail or braid is getting thinner.
- 造句27:工作积了一大堆,哪能不着急呢。英 文:It was hard not to get rattled when the work piled up.
- 造句28:我们能不能用什么东西撑住窗户让它开着?英 文:Can we prop the window open with something?
- 造句29:衣着整洁的都市美男时代可能不久就要结束了,因为“木匠美男”们正在成为新宠。英 文:The days of the well-groomed metrosexual man might soon be over as the "lumbersexual" trend takes precedence.
- 造句30:如果肠功能不正常的话,这个部位总是一按就痛。英 文:This area is always tender to the touch if the intestines are not functioning properly.
- 造句31:你能不能帮我把洗好的衣服晾出去?英 文:Could you put the washing out (= hang it on a washing line ) for me?
- 造句32:能不能在下一个街口右转/左转?英 文:Can you turn right/left at the next corner?
- 造句33:你能不能说得大声点?英 文:Could you speak a little louder?
- 造句34:年轻一些的人可能不喜欢这个主意。英 文:The younger people might not like the idea.
- 造句35:我可能想去读哥伦比亚大学,但也可能不想。英 文:Well, I might want to go to Columbia. But I might not.
- 造句36:让它们能不停地在特拉华湾狂吃的原因,完全是因为老天爷在那里安排了另一种生物:马蹄蟹,地球上最古老的奇怪的动物。英 文:Their ability to go on a sustained eating binge while at the bay is due entirely to another creature: the horseshoe crab. These bizarre animals are among the oldest on Earth.
- 造句37:托米能不仅仅局限于一种媒介而是涉及了摄影,版画和绘画,通常混合各种手法来召唤记忆的印象。英 文:Instead of relegating himself to one media, Tuominen employs photography, printmaking, and painting, often mixing the techniques together to conjure the impression of memory.
- 造句38:然而,这可能不完完全全是由于政府不愿意动用他们的黄金储备来偿还债务。英 文:This may, however, not be entirely due to the unwillingness of government's to use their gold reserves to pay back debt.
【能不】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。