不用的造句大全
- 造句1:我们的第一位参赛者就不用介绍了。英 文:Our first contestant needs no introduction (= everyone already knows the person ).
- 造句2:是否想知道复印机的性别?不用再苦恼了,所有关于性别问题的答案都在这里。英 文:Ever wondered the gender of a photocopier? Wonder no more, the answers to all your gender questions are here.
- 造句3:你们可以利用那些被搁置不用的建筑材料。英 文:You can make use of the building materials that have been lying by.
- 造句4:我在这里吃饭只是因为不用花钱——这份工作的额外好处之一。英 文:I only eat here because it’s free – one of the perks of the job.
- 造句5:不用担心,时间很充裕。英 文:Don’t worry, there’s loads of time.
- 造句6:如果一个人将要说出真相,那么在某种程度上,他们就不用担心以任何方式的鼓励他们去说谎。英 文:If a person is to tell the truth, then they should not be fearful in a way that would encourage lying in any way.
- 造句7:就好像我们与当地的杂货店交易,我们就不用非常辛苦地从事农业劳动,来自全世界的进口品让我们更快地走向经济专业化,使我们富裕。英 文:Just as our exchanges with the local grocer free us from backbreaking farm work, so do imports from around the world move us even more toward the very economic specialization that enriches us.
- 造句8:我想要对他们都表示感谢,但我却昏倒了,头撞在了食具柜上,在我即将昏迷的那一瞬,我最后的念头是,如果撞得足够厉害,或许可以卧床休息一两天,那样可以有几天不用去学校,并能使别人对我稍加观注。英 文:Instead, I fainted and hit my head on the sideboard, my last thought before passing out being that maybe if I hit myself hard enough I would get a couple of days in bed. A while off school.
- 造句9:也许下次不用那么久。英 文:It won’t take so long next time, perhaps.
- 造句10:不用担心库尔特,他是个坚强的人。英 文:Don’t worry about Kurt; he’s a survivor.
- 造句11:你惹的麻烦已经让你的家人够丢脸的了,不用再添乱了。英 文:You’ve brought enough dishonour on your family already without causing any more trouble.
- 造句12:你可以想说什么就说什么,不用担心遭到驳斥。英 文:You can say what you like without fear of contradiction.
- 造句13:星期六她不用工作。英 文:She was excused duties on Saturday.
- 造句14:睡觉时,我们的脊柱不用再支撑体重。英 文:During sleep, our spine no longer needs to support the weight of our body.
- 造句15:“你需要帮忙吗?”“不用,已经搞定了。谢谢。”英 文:‘Do you need any help?’ ‘No. It’s under control , thanks.’
- 造句16:从这个角度上看,为什么不用一个通用的程序进入到我们的睡眠,改写使我们痛苦的梦境,将梦魇连根拔除?英 文:From that point of view, why not extend our control even into our sleep and rewrite our painful dreams in a general program of nightmare eradication?
- 造句17:也许他应该不用除臭剂?英 文:Maybe he should go without deodorant?
- 造句18:如果你有一件宽松的上衣,开襟羊毛衫或是一条简单的裙子,不用多想,直接佩戴一条腰带!英 文:So, if you have a baggy tunic, cardigan or a simple dress, don't think twice about it, add an interesting belt!
- 造句19:一个人不能自承有功而免矜夸之嫌,更不用说是不能表扬自己底功绩了;他有时也不能低首下心地去有所恳求;诸如此类的事很多。英 文:A man can scarce allege his own merits with modesty, much less extol them; a man cannot sometimes brook to supplicate or beg; and a number of the like.
- 造句20:他有一台电脑放在书桌上,但他不用。英 文:He’s got a computer sitting on his desk, but he doesn’t use it.
- 造句21:如果这第一层油漆看上去有点脏的话,不用担心。英 文:Don't worry if this first coat of paint looks messy.
- 造句22:赊购会让人产生买东西不用付钱的错觉。英 文:Credit creates the illusion that you can own things without paying for them.
- 造句23:其实,沙鼠不用往自己的洞里叼,沙地上的草根足以使它们度过旱季的,可沙鼠们不这样做便焦虑不安。英 文:Actually, it does not have to do this while there are enough grassroots on sand for them to survive through dry season.
- 造句24:你也可以选择一次按摩、鞋子、衣服、或修一次指甲、做一次美容作为奖励,我不用这些奖励,但你可以用。英 文:You might also like a massage, or shoes, or clothes, or a manicure or facial. I’m not that into those things, but you might be.
- 造句25:但是在瑞士一个机场的飞机库里面却有一个完全不用燃料的飞机原型(如上图所示)。英 文:Yet inside a hanger at a Swiss airfield is the prototype of an aircraft (illustrated above) that does not use any fuel at all.
- 造句26:哇,不用麻醉剂?英 文:Wow, no anaesthetic?
- 造句27:他们被许诺将被特免不用服兵役。英 文:They were promised dispensation from military service.
- 造句28:该建筑物最终被废弃不用了。英 文:The building eventually fell into disuse .
- 造句29:不论你的职业是什么,也不论你居住在哪,你的主观态度决定了你的人际关系的好坏--更不用提你生命中的其它的事了。英 文:No matter what you do or where you live, your attitude determines the quality of your relationships—not to mention anything else in your life.
- 造句30:慎重,不用说,这是在爱情艺术中长期的基础。英 文:Discretion, it goes without saying, is the cornerstone of long-term success in the amatory arts.
- 造句31:不用逃避战斗,因为他们似乎对你无所谓。一大批孢子植物时,你可以各个击破它们并得到一些经验值!英 文:Don't flee battles just because they seem pointless to you. A horde of spore plants when you can shoot two targeted shots per round is still good xp!
- 造句32:小弟开发的方法, 不需要接目镜, 也不用可以控制赤经轴的移动。英 文:The method I developed requires no eyepiece and no control of the RA axis movement.
- 造句33:当她从位于康涅狄格州布鲁克菲尔德的自家平台上拆下埋在雪里的5英尺高圣诞树时也不用烦恼了。英 文:No sense fretting about taking down the 5-foot Christmas tree buried in a snowdrift on her deck in Brookfield, Conn.
- 造句34:不用谢,我们希望你能喜欢你的旅程。英 文:You're welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey.
- 造句35:不用谢,我们希望你能喜欢你的旅程。英 文:C: You're welcome.We hope you will enjoy your journey.
【不用】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。