这儿的造句大全
- 造句1:沿着这儿走,浴室就在走廊的尽头。英 文:Go down here and the bathroom’s at the end of the corridor.
- 造句2:这儿的稻农仍然靠双手种植和收割庄稼。英 文:Rice farmers here still plant and harvest their crops by hand.
- 造句3:让我明说吧,我们不想你待在这儿。英 文:Let me make it plain (= state it clearly ) . We do not want you here.
- 造句4:到这儿就好像到了自己家一样。英 文:You'll feel as if you were at home while here.
- 造句5:我能不能在这儿兑支票?英 文:Can I cash a cheque here?
- 造句6:我大声喊道:“我在这儿!”英 文:I yelled out, ‘Here I am!’
- 造句7:这时他注意到了那朵小雏菊,向她点头,吻了她并说:“你在这儿一定也会枯萎,可怜的小花儿。英 文:Then it noticed the little daisy, and nodded to it, and kissed it with its beak and said: “You must also fade in here, poor little flower.
- 造句8:正是在三一学院这儿,我将对你们阐述他如何在你们中间生活,如何在这些年中取得他的最伟大的成就。英 文:Here in Trinity it is right that I should give you an account of how he lived amongst you during these years of his greatest achievement.
- 造句9:伦敦这儿的情况完全不同。英 文:It’s a different world here in London.
- 造句10:如果爸爸在这儿,他会知道怎么做的。英 文:If Dad were here, he would know what to do.
- 造句11:如果你只为一件事来到印度,那就到这儿来吧。英 文:If you come to India for just one thing, this should be it.
- 造句12:保罗还住在这儿吗?英 文:Does Paul stilllive here?
- 造句13:她正在这儿跑1500米。英 文:She's running the 1,500 metres here.
- 造句14:除了平淡乏味的报道,这儿的新闻记者将一切通过鸽子传递出去。英 文:Many journalists here choose to pigeon all but the most innocuous of stories.
- 造句15:“你明天到这儿来吗?”“也许吧。”英 文:‘Will you be here tomorrow?’ ‘Possibly.’
- 造句16:老人常常站在这儿等邮递员。英 文:The old man often stands here to watch out for the postman.
- 造句17:在我记忆中他们一直都住在这儿。英 文:They’ve lived here for as long as I can remember .
- 造句18:真奇怪,我肯定祖德刚刚还在这儿的。英 文:That’s strange. I was sure Jude was right here a second ago.
- 造句19:这儿非常冷,取暖器开了吗?英 文:It’s awfully cold in here. Is the heater on?
- 造句20:她去年3月开始在这儿工作。英 文:She started work here last March.
- 造句21:这儿的水有多深?英 文:What's the depth of the water here?
- 造句22:从这儿看不到海滩全貌。英 文:You can't see the full extent of the beach from here.
- 造句23:我想你是来这儿出差的吧。英 文:I presume you're here on business.
- 造句24:你不应该一个人孤零零地坐在这儿。英 文:You shouldn’t be sitting here by yourself, all alone.
- 造句25:你第一天到这儿,要我带你四处转转吗?英 文:Since it’s your first day here, would you like me to show you around?
- 造句26:我们只在这儿作短暂逗留。英 文:We’re just here on a short visit.
- 造句27:但是我在这儿说的最重要的是:你们在问那些问题——不仅是问我,而是在问你们自己。英 文:But what is ultimately most important here is that you are asking the question —not just of me but of yourselves.
- 造句28:通向动物园的路由这儿拐弯。英 文:The road to the zoo turns off here.
- 造句29:他从我这儿把他的篮球拿走了。英 文:He took his basketball away from me.
- 造句30:我看我们今天就到这儿吧。英 文:I think we’ll end there for today.
- 造句31:你还记得那位来这儿吃过晚饭的好人霍斯金斯先生吗?英 文:Do you remember that nice Mr Hoskins who came to dinner?
- 造句32:这儿的海鲜是美食家的一大享受。英 文:The seafood here is a gourmet's delight.
- 造句33:这位老前辈甚至邀请他到家里来,在这儿杰克逊为阿斯泰尔和他的舞蹈教练展示了太空步。英 文:The old master even invited him over to his house, where Jackson taught the moonwalk to him and his choreographer Hermes Pan.
- 造句34:哦,向导回答道,一个地质学家来过这儿,他告诉我说这些化石有十亿年了,再加上那是整整三年前的事了。英 文:Well, replied the guide, a geologist came by here and told me these bones were one hundred million years old, and that was exactly three years ago.
- 造句35:这儿有石油和煤,但都不在可以开采的位置。英 文:Both oil and coal are there but not in getatable locations.
- 造句36:这儿,一个清秀的女子教练一起和犯人在监狱院子里慢跑。英 文:Here, a comely woman coach jogs alongside an inmate in the prison yard.
- 造句37:我知道,离开这儿是要有勇气的,也是困难的,但越困难就越值得赞扬。英 文:I know well that courage is required to leave, that it is hard; but the harder it is, the more meritorious.
- 造句38:这儿的空气能使丑陋的灌木和斑驳的盐碱地、褐色的泥土变成视觉盛宴。 只要见过这些,你就明白为什么说天堂的圣光能让最丑的脸变得美好。英 文:After seeing how this air makes the ugly sagebrush and the patches of alkali and brown earth a feast to the eye, one can understand how the light of heaven may make the ugliest faces beautiful.
- 造句39:到这儿的证物有时是种难以辨认的形式,像是刻过的雕像,皮带或是一小瓶药粉。英 文:Evidence also arrives in difficult-to-identify forms like a carved statuette, a belt, or a small vial of medicinal powder.
- 造句40:“现在你瞧瞧,这儿呢,我挑了块燧石,比较细长的,要削薄下来工作量并不大。” “我要做的就是,选择一块够硬的石锤,这次我选这块是个头有板球大小的石英岩卵石。英 文:And what I do is, I select a hard stone hammer, in this case a quartzite pebble about the size of a cricket ball, and I elect to hit it in one place - and this is where I start to knap.
- 造句41:他应该很快就到这儿了。英 文:He should be here in a trice.
- 造句42:现在,我完全意识到我正坐在这儿,只有我自己,进行着一次被认为是伪善的长篇演讲,对同巴尔遇到的同样的事儿感到内疚。英 文:Now I fully recognize that I’m sitting here, a nobody myself, spouting off in what could be considered a hypocritical tirade, guilty of the same thing Ms. Barr is.
- 造句43:我们都退避在想到施乐如何完全的失败再帕洛阿尔托研究中心的发明,允许苹果和微软从他们这儿逃走。英 文:We all wince at the thought of how Xerox utterly failed to innovate on PARC's inventions, allowing Apple and Microsoft to run away with most of them.
- 造句44:与威基基的媚俗形成鲜明对比的是,在这儿,旅游业是被禁止的,想到岛上游览,只有通过昂贵的私人直升机才行。英 文:In sharp contrast to Waikiki's kitsch, tourism is quite verboten, and the island is only accessible via pricey, private helicopter tours.
- 造句45:我惟一的抱怨是这儿没有无烟区。英 文:My only grumble is that there isn't a non-smoking section.
- 造句46: 在这儿,有上好的鱼子酱、奶酪、新鲜水果、蔬菜、鱼、家禽、肉类以及大量茶叶,当然还有不能忘的——果酱!英 文:At Fortnum's you'll find the finest caviar, cheeses, fresh fruit, veg, fish, poultry and meats, as well as a huge range of teas and, of course, marmalade!
- 造句47:你在这儿干什么呢? 我在练习功夫。英 文:What are you doing here?I am practicing kungfu.
- 造句48:他来这儿不是有点冒险吗?英 文:Isn’t he taking a bit of a risk in coming here?
- 造句49:这儿服刑人员和他们的导师正在一起上音乐课。英 文:Here, prisoners and their instructor get down during a music class.
- 造句50:没有人说,罪犯的改过自新后象音乐节奏。这儿服刑人员和他们的导师正在一起上音乐课。英 文:Nothing says rehabilitation like rhythm. Here, prisoners and their instructor get down during a music class.
- 造句51:出什么事啦?你到这儿以后还没说超过两句话呢。英 文:Is anything wrong? You haven’t said more than two words since you got here.
- 造句52:他老在旅馆这儿转悠,想要干什么?英 文:What's he sucking around the hotel for?
- 造句53:这儿有可能有一个真正巨大的大坝,导致扎如和主峡谷之间的深湖,并且时间比黄土沉积物还久远吗?英 文:Could there have been a really large dam that caused a deep lake in both Zharu and the main valleys and is older than the loess deposits?
- 造句54:为了汤米,先在这儿假装一下伤心的样子,”他说完,回到营业室那里,把门把手从墙里拔了出来。英 文:Keep it sad around here for Tommy’s sake,” he said, and went back to the lobby, where he pulled the doorknob from the wall.
- 造句55:在斯坦福德博物馆和自然中心这儿有一个新英格兰式小农场, 在这儿我们有许多种家畜。英 文:We have a small New England farm here at the Stamford Museum and Nature Center. We have many types of farm animals here.
- 造句56:可怜的埃米莉,她的亲属应该到她这儿来。英 文:Poor Emily. Her kinsfolk should come to her.
- 造句57:然而,它拥有六个语族,其中两个语族仅剩下一种语言,而且这儿几乎所有的语言都濒临灭绝。英 文:However, it holds six language families, two of which have only one remaining language, and almost all of the languages here are endangered.
- 造句58:夏天里消夜时间你如果经过白沙路口就可以看到这儿林荫道上坐了一大排人,没错,他们就是冲着口味虾来的。英 文:In summer midnight snack time, if you come across the Baisha street intersection, a big line of persons sitting by the avenue for taste the spicy shrimp .
- 造句59:你在这儿会感到自在吗?英 文:Will you ever feel at home here?
【这儿】的拼音及解释
部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。