一下的造句大全
- 造句1:我可以借你的笔用一下吗?英 文:Can I borrow your pen for a minute?
- 造句2:对不起打扰一下,我有个紧急消息。英 文:Sorry to disturb you, but I have an urgent message.
- 造句3:我打电话是想确认一下我的预订。英 文:I’m calling to confirm my booking (= say definitely that I want to travel etc ) .
- 造句4:我把文章浏览了一下,让自己有个大致的了解。英 文:I skimmed through it to get a general impression of the text.
- 造句5:他吻了一下她的头顶。英 文:He kissed the top of her head.
- 造句6:购买之前要把瓷砖仔细检查一下。英 文:Check the tiles carefully before you buy them.
- 造句7:她推了我一下,我便往后倒在椅子上。英 文:She pushed me and I fell backwards into the chair.
- 造句8:他们要检查一下你的护照是否有效。英 文:They need to check that your passport is in order.
- 造句9:哦,顺便说一下,这对你的支票簿也会产生积极的影响。英 文:Oh, by the way, it will positively impact your checkbook too.
- 造句10:如果可以的话,我想用一下这里的淋浴。英 文:I’d like to use the shower if that’s all right.
- 造句11:估计一下需要多少步才能到达一个近距目标。英 文:Try to estimate how many steps it will take to get to a close object.
- 造句12:比较一下图60中的两个图示。英 文:Compare the two illustrations in Figure 60.
- 造句13:因为我左眼视力差,右眼就要辛苦点来弥补一下。英 文:Because my left eye is so weak, my right eye has to work harder to compensate.
- 造句14:你必须把签名用墨水描一下。铅笔书写是不允许的。英 文:You must ink over your signature. Pencil writing is not allowed.
- 造句15:上午做了好事之后,他理应休息一下。英 文:After the morning’s good deeds he deserved a rest.
- 造句16:值得查一下这本手册看看你的收入是否该纳税。英 文:It is worth consulting the guide to see whether your income is taxable.
- 造句17:我们要评估一下这次运动是否成功。英 文:We need to evaluate the success of the campaign.
- 造句18:我向大家介绍了一下情况。英 文:I explained the situation to everyone.
- 造句19:州长只是含糊地大致说了一下他的税务计划。英 文:The governor gave only a vague outline of his tax plan.
- 造句20:我得熟悉一下新的规章制度。英 文:I need to acquaint myself with the new regulations.
- 造句21:就在刚刚,他用斧子另一端猛敲了妮基的头一下,将她的颅骨敲断裂成了三块。英 文:He had just hit her over the head with the blunt end of an axe, fracturing her skull in three places.
- 造句22:全家人都承认需要改变一下。英 文:The family acknowledge the need for change.
- 造句23:我们应该分析一下失败的缘由。英 文:We should analyze the causes of failure.
- 造句24:设想一下这种情况: 只有20%的人有工作。英 文:Imagine a scenario where only 20% of people have a job.
- 造句25:皮特,你来作一下介绍吧。英 文:Pete, are you going to make the introductions?
- 造句26:她犹豫了一下,大着胆子迈上台阶,走向门口。英 文:She paused before venturing up the steps to the door.
- 造句27:怀亚特环视了一下餐馆。英 文:Wyatt glanced around the restaurant.
- 造句28:这款车平时能够像悍马一样在陆地上驰骋,但是遇到紧急情况,只需要轻轻按一下按钮,它就能变成一台直升飞机。英 文:It would be similar to a Humvee vehicle for patrolling on the ground but could turn into a helicopter at the touch of a button in an emergency.
- 造句29:我们只需估算一下有多少人会来。英 文:We just need an estimate of the number of people who will come.
- 造句30:看一下你的护照什么时候到期。英 文:Check the expiry date on your passport.
- 造句31:本课程的第四部分会着重于项目管理的讲解,在这部分的讲解中会回顾一下项目设计、运作和资本化等问题。英 文:Program management is the focus of the fourth part of the course where issues of program design, operations and capitalization will be reviewed.
- 造句32:你为什么不按摩一下?英 文:Why don’t you have a massage ?
- 造句33:他捏了一下她的脸颊。英 文:He pinched her cheek.
- 造句34:看一下你周围的桌子来判断你的桌面情况有多高合适度,另外要记住你可以通过巧妙处理你的桌面来发出特定信号。英 文:Take a look at the desks around you to see how yours fits in, and bear in mind you can manipulate it to send out a certain message.
- 造句35:我们的银河,如果可以从边缘看向中心,就会呈现出一个这种星系凸起形态的好例子:想象一下从侧面看一个传统意义上的飞碟,尽管它有一个又宽又平的圆盘。英 文:Our Milky Way, if it could be viewed edge on, would display a good example of one of these galactic bulges: Imagine the profile of a stereotypical flying saucer, though with a wider and flatter disk.
- 造句36:偶尔艰苦一下,我无所谓。英 文:I don’t mind roughing it for a while.
- 造句37:她的眼皮动了一下,但眼睛没有睁开。英 文:Her eyelids fluttered but did not open.
- 造句38:我想下个周末去试一下这艘船。英 文:I wanted to try the boat out next weekend.
- 造句39:一些车主希望他们能在一条跑道上试一下那辆车。英 文:Some owners wish they could try out the car in a race track.
- 造句40:车子涉水之后要检验一下刹车。英 文:Test your brakes after driving through water.
- 造句41:如果要把植物从盆里取出来,就把花盆翻过来,轻轻敲一下。英 文:To get the plant out of the pot, turn it upside down and give it a gentle knock.
- 造句42:她看了信,给我们大概翻译了一下。英 文:She read the letter and gave us a rough translation (= she did not translate everything exactly ) .
- 造句43:保罗,能帮我一下吗?英 文:Paul, can I ask you a favor ?
- 造句44:你的头发需要好好梳理一下。英 文:Your hair needs a good comb.
- 造句45:应该特别提一下葆拉,她给了我们许多帮助。英 文:Paula deserves a special mention for all the help she has given us.
- 造句46:马蒂一下吻在我的嘴唇上!英 文:Marty kissed me right on the lips!
- 造句47:嗯,让我们检查一下我们的历史,并且看看男性——在我们所有现存历史,几乎每一个人类文明的角落都是统治者的族群,是如何发展的。英 文:Let us examine our history and see how men - the master race for all of our recorded history in almost every corner of every human civilisation - have fared so far.
- 造句48:当我问及那个仅有的服务员,是否可以把地板擦一擦好让我能发一下包时。 她毫不礼貌的说:“嗷,我不打算那么做,我得告诉你这是在飞机上。英 文:When I asked the solitary stewardess if she could clean the floor so I could place my purse on it, she said flippantly, “Oh, I’m not going to clean it, what can I tell you, it’s a plane.
- 造句49:十月份即将成为过去,在此辞旧迎新之际,让我们总结一下这一系列有关乳腺癌的文章。英 文:As the month of October draws to an end, let us wrap up this series of articles on breast cancer.
- 造句50:赖特滑了一下,但球还抓在手里。英 文:Wright slipped but managed to keep hold of the ball.
- 造句51:想像一下一群鱼朝着一个方向游泳的画面,然后一瞬间,所有的鱼在没有领队给出指示的情况下一起改变了游向.英 文:Picture a school of fish swimming in one direction, and then in a flash, all the fish change direction. There is no leader giving directions.
- 造句52:冷静一下,听我说。英 文:Calm down for a minute and listen to me.
- 造句53:他没有改变规定,只是把去年定下来的政策重新表述了一下。英 文:He is not changing the rules; he is simply restating the policy that was established last year.
- 造句54:我只是好奇地随便问了一下。英 文:It was idle curiosity that made me ask.
- 造句55:别老是要我给你出主意,发挥一下你自己的决断能力吧。英 文:Don’t keep asking me for advice. Use your initiative.
- 造句56:检查一下植物是否有患病的迹象。英 文:Check the plant for any visible signs of disease.
- 造句57:如果回答是否定的,你就真的该去咨询一下专家,决定一下你是否改维持这段婚姻了。英 文:If the answer is no, you really need to get some professional counseling to determine if this marriage should be saved.
- 造句58:我不知道礼物是谁送的,但我会打听一下。英 文:I don’t know who sent the gift, but I’ll make some inquiries.
- 造句59:“冷静一下。”她看着他那张生气的脸说道。英 文:‘Calm down,’ she said, looking at his angry face.
- 造句60:今天是爸爸的生日,我们打算出去吃饭庆祝一下。英 文:It’s Dad’s birthday and we’re going out for a meal to celebrate.
- 造句61:到这里来一下。英 文:Come here for a minute.
- 造句62:我来修一下车门,它关不紧。英 文:Let me do the car door – it won’t close properly.
- 造句63:在阳光下喝杯清凉饮料放松一下。英 文:Relax in the sun with a cool drink.
- 造句64:试一下,别那么胆小。英 文:Try it. Don’t be such a coward.
- 造句65:把你说的 “犯罪” 明确定义一下。英 文:Define precisely what you mean by ‘crime’.
- 造句66:警察叫她描述一下那名男子。英 文:The police asked her to describe the man.
- 造句67:把每个苹果在糖浆里蘸一下,直到被厚厚地裹上糖浆。英 文:Dip each apple in the syrup until thickly coated.
- 造句68:门一下子打开了,露丝气冲冲地跑了进来。英 文:The door flew open and Ruth stormed in.
- 造句69:用一般的日常语言把它描述一下。英 文:Describe it in ordinary everyday language.
- 造句70:尝一下汤,需要的话加一点盐和胡椒粉。英 文:Taste the soup and add salt and pepper if necessary.
- 造句71:你能给我透露一下什么时候我能收到回复吗?英 文:Could you give me some indication as to when I am likely to receive a reply?
- 造句72:他本以为门是锁住的,但是转了一下把手门就开了。英 文:He thought the door was locked, but he turned the knob and the door opened.
- 造句73:铃响了一下苏菲就接起了电话。英 文:Sophie lifted the phone before the second ring.
- 造句74:医生很快就来,现在尽量放松一下。英 文:The doctor will be here soon. In the meantime, try and relax.
- 造句75:她只是随口提了一下你刚刚去过罗马。英 文:She mentioned in passing (= mentioned in a quick unimportant way ) that you had just been to Rome.
- 造句76:我想约一下泰勒小姐。英 文:I’d like to make an appointment with Miss Taylor.
- 造句77:你能把车挪一下吗?挡着路了。英 文:Could you move your car, please? It’s blocking the road.
- 造句78:当然,你一定想和你妻子商量一下这件事。英 文:Naturally, you’ll want to discuss this with your wife.
- 造句79:我能不能借用一下你的课堂笔记?英 文:Can I borrow your lecture notes?
- 造句80:他只是偶尔用一下汽车。英 文:He only has occasional use of a car.
- 造句81:他经过时对我微笑了一下。英 文:He gave me a smile as he passed.
- 造句82:仔细看看以前的一些考卷,了解一下考题。英 文:Study some past exam papers to get an idea of the questions.
- 造句83:他们只需要改进一下自己的技艺。英 文:They just need to polish their technique.
- 造句84:烘烤到一半时把盘子转一下。英 文:Rotate the pan halfway through the baking time.
- 造句85:他抽了一下鞭子,马儿就小跑起来。英 文:He whipped the horse into a canter.
- 造句86:他按了一下红色报警信号钮,检查一下它是开著的还是关著的。英 文:He pressed the red alarm signal to see if it was on or off.
- 造句87:我只想坐下来休息一下。英 文:I just want to sit down and relax.
- 造句88:想象一下骑着自行车和摩托车走在拐弯处时,你朝着拐角处倾斜,这在物理上仍然保持了完全笔直。英 文:You imagine being on a bicycle or motorbike; you go around the corner, you lean into the corner, which remains perfectly upright in physics.
- 造句89:我们把这里整理一下吧。英 文:Let’s have some order in here.
- 造句90:她感到有人轻轻碰了一下她的肩膀。英 文:She felt a gentle touch on her shoulder.
- 造句91:她停顿了一下。英 文:She paused for a moment.
- 造句92:萨姆想了一下,然后冲着他的兄弟笑了。英 文:Sam thought for a minute, then smiled at his brother.
- 造句93:火柴闪亮了一下就熄了。英 文:The match flared and went out.
- 造句94:让我看一下那个东西——我想它是我的。英 文:Let me have a look at that – I think it’s mine.
- 造句95:等到钟敲第一下时就是9点整。英 文:At the first stroke it will be 9 o'clock exactly.
- 造句96:他吻了她一下。英 文:He gave her a kiss (= kissed her) .
- 造句97:她浏览了一下报纸。英 文:She scanned through the paper.
- 造句98:你能给我们大致估计一下相关数字吗?英 文:Could you give us a guesstimate of the numbers involved?
- 造句99:如果你听不懂医生的话,就请他用通俗易懂的语言来解释一下。英 文:If you don’t understand what the doctor says, ask to have it explained in layman’s terms (= in simple language ).
- 造句100:在这个科学与宗教到底相容还是不相容众说纷纭的时候 还是让我们重新审视一下牛顿和爱因斯坦怎么说主吧。英 文:In a time when there is so much dispute about the compatibility or incompatibility of science with religion, it may be a good idea to revisit what Newton and Einstein had to say about God.
- 造句101:我无意中碰了他一下。英 文:I brushed up against him unintentionally.
- 造句102:“我没有叫你来。顺便问一下,你为什么来呢?”英 文:"I didn't ask you to come. Incidentally, why have you come?"
- 造句103:婴儿门诊时间为每周一下午。英 文:The baby clinic is held on Monday afternoons.
- 造句104:盖子在上好油的折叶上一下子弹开了。英 文:The top swung open on well-oiled hinges.
- 造句105:她犹豫了一下才回答。英 文:She hesitated before replying.
- 造句106:你能帮我修一下自行车吗?英 文:Could you mend my bike for me?
- 造句107:顺便问一下,你在哪儿出生的?英 文:Incidentally, where were you born?
- 造句108:顺便说一下,这种葡萄酒配熟干酪味道很好。英 文:The wine, incidentally, goes very well with a mature cheese.
- 造句109:检查一下有没有腐蚀的痕迹。英 文:Check for signs of corrosion.
- 造句110:请复印一下这封信好吗?英 文:Could you xerox this letter, please?
- 造句111:匆忙中她绊了一下,把牛奶洒得满地都是。英 文:In her hurry, she stumbled and spilled the milk all over the floor.
- 造句112:我算了一下,我们去年赢利2万英镑。英 文:By my calculation(s), we made a profit of £20 000 last year.
- 造句113:巴思小姐,请你接待一下这位先生好吗?英 文:Could you serve this gentleman please, Miss Bath?
- 造句114:乱动一下我就开枪。英 文:One false move (= move in the wrong direction ) and I’ll shoot.
- 造句115:递一下盐好吗?英 文:Could you pass the salt?
- 造句116:我们比较了一下,发现他们的得分比我们的高。英 文:We compared scores and found that theirs were higher than ours.
- 造句117:女孩怒视着我,然后吐了一下舌头。英 文:The girl scowled at me, then stuck out her tongue .
- 造句118:他绊了一下,摔倒了。英 文:He tripped and fell .
- 造句119:我们休息一下,然后再试。英 文:Let’s have a rest and then we’ll try again.
- 造句120:我把这东西关一下。英 文:I’ll just switch this thing off.
- 造句121:喂,等一下!英 文:Hey, wait a minute!
- 造句122:爸爸,帮我一下好吗?英 文:Dad, will you help me?
- 造句123:我可以用一下你的电话吗?英 文:Can I use your phone?
- 造句124:我来跟你说一下你可以用哪个房间。英 文:I’ll show you which room you can use.
- 造句125:如果先把它预热一下,使用效果最佳。英 文:It works best if you let it warm up first.
- 造句126:汽车驶过一个隆起的地方时颠了一下。英 文:The car shook as it went over a bump.
- 造句127:先轻轻地划一下,然后反复划,一次比一次划得深些,直到木板被完全割开。英 文:Score lightly at first and then repeat, scoring deeper each time until the board is cut through.
- 造句128:他还说:“例如,如果你观察一下北方社区,居民们的饮食中或许有相当多的驯鹿肉,而他们可能在室内把肉晾干。英 文:“For example, if you look at a northern community, they might have a substantial amount of caribou in their diet and they might dry the meat in the home, ” he said.
- 造句129:在一岁一下的时尚饮食中,哪里可以减轻体重哪里就是社会的震中,并且实现它,剥夺就是唯有出路。 知道这里还有余地小小的放任是很安慰的。英 文:In an age of fad diets, where weight loss is society’s epicenter, and deprivation is the only way to achieve it, it’s a comfort to know that there is still room for small indulgences.
- 造句130:请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果。英 文:Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
- 造句131:我在比赛中走了一下神。英 文:I had a little lapse of concentration in the middle of the race.
- 造句132:想像一下如果我们已经爆发了麻疹,而消息是在爆发后的三个月后才传到我们这里。英 文:Imagine if we have an outbreak of measles and the information is relayed to us three months after the outbreak.
- 造句133:再解释一下,你的问题是,为什么行列式等于平行四边形的面积?英 文:Explain again, sorry, was the question how a determinant equals the area of a parallelogram?
- 造句134:来看一下这一点,这里双曲线和圆刚好接触的地方,首先,我不知道我要看的是圆上面的哪一点。英 文:If you look at this point where the hyperbola and the circle touch each other, first of all, I don't know which circle I am going to look at.
- 造句135:你向这个公司再投资之前最好先征询一下你父亲的意见。英 文:You'd better seek advice from your father before you reinvest your money with the firm.
- 造句136:这屋里很冷,你能把恒温器调一下吗?。英 文:It's cold in here, can you adjust the thermostat?
- 造句137:机组人员又复习了一遍飞行前的程序。在法庭上出示之前,我们先过目一下见证人的证词。英 文:The crew ran through the preflight procedures. We ran through the witness's testimony before presenting it in court.
- 造句138:鞭子每抽一下,他就大叫一声。英 文:He cried out at each stroke of the whip.
- 造句139:他们离开大楼的时候,他特别留意了一下时间。英 文:He carefully noted the time when they left the building.
- 造句140:当然美国政府“拥有”美国人民的每一份财产的这个想法是让人恶心的,与我们整个的生活方式完全相反,不过让我们假设一下那种情况。英 文:Of course the idea of the U.S. government "owning" every single asset of the American people is repugnant to our entire way of life, but let's assume that for a moment.
- 造句141:他偷偷地瞄了一下两名侦探面无表情的脸。英 文:He glanced furtively at the stolid faces of the two detectives.
- 造句142:她无力地笑了一下。英 文:She gave a wan smile.
- 造句143:我们得先考虑一下这计划是否可行。英 文:We’ve got to think first whether this plan is doable.
- 造句144:那辆车追上来与杰克并行时,他一下子就认出了驾车的人。英 文:As the car drew abreast of him, Jack suddenly recognised the driver.
- 造句145:把门使劲推一下。英 文:Give the door a good shove .
- 造句146:约翰冲他们笑了笑,还顽皮地捅了理查德一下。英 文:John smiled at them and gave Richard a playful poke.
- 造句147:但让我们停下来想一下:如果政府在经营银行时做的更差,反驳的话就变成“比谁更差?”英 文:But pause for a moment: if government will do a worse job running the banks, the rejoinder is "worse than whom"?
- 造句148:如果在练习之后你仍然渴望不良的食物,那就放纵一下你自己。英 文:If you are still craving an illicit food after you exercise, indulge yourself a little.
- 造句149:为了更加形象化,想像一下溜冰时旋转的场景吧。英 文:To picture this, imagine an ice skater doing a pirouette.
- 造句150:偶尔擦拭一下能使墙砖保持美观。英 文:An occasional polish will keep wall tiles looking good.
- 造句151:我可以借用一下您的小艇吗?英 文:May I have the use of your skiff?
- 造句152:在最后那几年的某一封信中,怀特还为自己的忧郁症做了一下辩护:“花在忧郁上面的时间,我一点都不后悔。”英 文:In one of his last letters White defends his hypochondria: “I don't regret the time I spent worrying about myself.
- 造句153:有一些品种的种子发芽快,所以差不多每天都要察看一下。英 文:Some seed varieties germinate fast, so check every day or so.
- 造句154:寄出这封信后我就要去洗土耳其浴,让我的神经在汗流浃背的折磨中麻木一下,我的肉体正在养成不少肮脏的习惯。英 文:When I’ve posted this I’ll go &have a Turkish bath &stupefy my nerves in sweaty duration. My person is developing dirty habits.
- 造句155:“我想是你把我看成自我主义者了。” 汤姆说,“如果你研究一下我的工程,你的思想会受到启发。英 文:If you study my project, it might edify your mind.
- 造句156:让我们只概述一下基本要点吧。英 文:Let's just recapitulate the essential points.
- 造句157:最后,这个情人节,纵容一下自己。英 文:And, this Valentines Day, pamper yourself.
- 造句158:当我不幸福时,我可以选择纵容一下自己。英 文:o I can choose to pamper myself while I am in this unhappy place.
- 造句159:冷静一下,说话别太急,告诉我发生了什么事。英 文:Just calm down, stop gabbling, and tell me what has happened.
- 造句160:他只是把同一个故事改头换面了一下。英 文:He simply rehashed the same story.
- 造句161:他缓慢地活动了一下肌肉,想站起来。英 文:He slowly flexed his muscles and tried to stand.
- 造句162:当发生这种情况的时候,爱好制定规则的人们就会说,“好吧,我们可以修订一下规则,让它能适应更多的环境。英 文:When they do, rule aficionados will say, “Well, we can emend it and make it more supple by adding to the circumstances it covers.
- 造句163:克罗斯决定小小地乞求和哄骗一下。英 文:Cross decided to beg and wheedle a bit.
- 造句164:杰克去度假,仔细思考一下他的未来。英 文:Jack went on vacation to contemplate his future.
- 造句165:我们不应过于严厉地论断这些门徒们,但是可以好好地探究一下他们睡着的原因。英 文:Rather than judging the disciples too harshly, we would do well to examine the reason for their slumbers.
- 造句166:少担心点你是如何挣的钱,多考虑一下教区牧师把你的利润投到了哪里。英 文:Worry less about how you make the money, and more about where the vicar invests your profits.
- 造句167:我仔细观察了一下看到走马灯不停地旋转着你面有很多漂亮的图案通过灯光照射出来我们在外面看就象走马观花一样。英 文:I looked at it see the lantern spinning you have a lot of beautiful patterns through the lights out we see on the outside like fly.
- 造句168:船轻微震了一下。英 文:The ship jarred a little.
- 造句169:他拿出一沓报纸,匆匆翻阅了一下。英 文:He took out a sheaf of papers and leafed through them.
- 造句170:你可以用牙膏简单擦一下皮肤,就可以除掉上面的洋葱、鱼、大蒜以及其他散发气味的食品的臭味。英 文:You can remove the stench of onions, fish, garlic and other odoriferous foods from your skin by scrubbing briefly with toothpaste.
- 造句171:还是努力让自己的双手都灵巧吧——在这些文化里,即使是左撇子的孩子也被教会用右手吃饭——或者至少吃饭前向同伴解释一下。英 文:Attempt to be ambidextrous--even children who are left-handed in these cultures are taught to eat with their right hand--or at least explain yourself to your fellow diners before plunging in.
- 造句172:上桌前把胡萝卜放在黄油里搅拌一下。英 文:Toss the carrots in some butter before serving.
- 造句173:我被一块石头绊了一下,四仰八叉地摔在人行道上。英 文:I tripped on a stone and went sprawling on the pavement.
- 造句174:这样的影调架构一下子扩大了画面内容的可解读空间,引导影像的阅读更具内涵与张力。英 文:Such tone framework expands scrutable of picture once and for all and releases connotation and inclusiveness of photography reading.
- 造句175:用切肉叉叉起一片鱼并在面糊里蘸一下。英 文:Spear a piece of fish with a carving fork and dip it in the batter.
- 造句176:回想一下,从阅读他的回忆录中,我发现了其中的原因之一。英 文:In reading his memoirs, In retrospect, I discovered one of the reasons why.
- 造句177:哈里顿的胸膛默默地起伏了一下:他是在一种严重的屈辱与愤怒的感觉下苦斗,要压制下去是不容易的事。英 文:Hareton's chest heaved in silence a minute: he laboured under a severe sense of mortification and wrath, which it was no easy task to suppress.
- 造句178:这得好好清洗一下。英 文:It needs a good clean.
- 造句179:箱子的顶端是用褐色的包裹胶带封起来的,雅各布用指甲把胶带的一头抠起来,一下子把胶带整个扯开。英 文:The top of the box was sealed with wide brown parcel tape, Jacob managed to get his fingernail under the end and peeled off the tape in one go.
- 造句180:艾尔弗雷德斜着眼看了他一下。英 文:Alfred shot him a sideways glance.
- 造句181:我一下命令就开枪。英 文:Shoot when I give the command .
- 造句182:我去查一下开车时刻表,看看火车的时间。英 文:I’ll check the departure board for train times.
- 造句183:补充说一下,那会是成为我徒弟的优势。英 文:That would be good for my apprentice to have, complementary.
- 造句184:瓦妮莎开玩笑地戳了一下我的肋骨。英 文:Vanessa gave me a playful poke in the ribs.
- 造句185:你可以付通行费开车上派克斯峰公路,或者放松一下,乘坐派克斯峰齿轨式火车。英 文:You can pay a toll to drive on Pike's Peak Highway or relax and take the Pike's Peak Cog Railway.
- 造句186:每人划一小时桨, 然后休息一下。英 文:Each man had a paddle for an hour and then a rest.
- 造句187:她绊了一下,但还是找回平衡,继续向前跑去。英 文:Once she stumbled, but somehow she recovered her balance and carried on running.
- 造句188:这样的经历一开始让我觉得有点怪,不过现在却非常熟稔,这对我的摄影历险非常适合,类似于刚进入暗房时人的眼睛和视角要先适应一下。英 文:This experience, eerie at first, but now utterly familiar, has come to feel appropriate for a photographic adventure, like the adjustment of one's eyes, and perspective, upon entry into a darkroom.
- 造句189:我得复习一下地理。英 文:I’ve got to revise my geography.
- 造句190:把蔬菜稍蒸一下。英 文:Steam the vegetables lightly.
- 造句191:对于那些热衷购物的人来说,好消息是,稍事休息一下——比如花几分钟喝杯咖啡——可以使我们的感官重新振作,虽然这仅是暂时的。英 文:The good news for committed shoppers is a so-called 'soft break' – a few minutes rest grabbing a coffee, for example - can reinvigorate our senses, although only temporarily.
- 造句192:他噌的一下爬到了一棵树上。英 文:He shinned up a tree.
- 造句193:她咯咯地笑了一下。英 文:She gave a little giggle.
- 造句194:我真不敢相信你不和我商量一下就把车给卖了!英 文:I can’t believe you sold the car without consulting me!
- 造句195:托尼在睡梦中呻吟了一下,然后转身侧躺。英 文:Tony moaned in his sleep and then turned over on his side.
- 造句196:我只踉跄了一下就把它弄进了黑暗中。英 文:I make it into the darkness with only one stumble.
- 造句197:他们又回来察看了一下房子。英 文:They came back to view the house again.
- 造句198:她看了一下表。英 文:She looked at her watch.
- 造句199:我们能否直飞芝加哥,还是要先在盐湖城停一下?英 文:Can we fly direct to Chicago, or do we stop in Salt Lake City first?
- 造句200:我们能否直飞芝加哥,还是要先在盐湖城停一下?英 文:Can we fly direct to Chicago, or do we stop in Salt Lake City first?
- 造句201:这个伤口很严重,你应该让医生处理一下。英 文:That’s quite a nasty cut – you ought to get it seen to by a doctor.
- 造句202:你能说明一下你那天晚上的行踪吗?英 文:Can you account for your movements on that night?
- 造句203:你能核对一下这些校样吗?英 文:Can you check these proofs?
- 造句204:开始之前她紧张地咽了一下口水。英 文:She swallowed nervously before beginning.
- 造句205:文华东方的游泳池在现实中是很小的,只适合快速浸泡一下......一点都不像宣传照片上那一大片宽阔的蓝色水域。英 文:The Mandarin Oriental's pool is small in real life, suitable only for a quick dip… nothing like the vast, blue expanse of water in the marketing photo.
- 造句206:首先,想象一下在你的葬礼上,你希望自己喜欢的人们会怎样评你。英 文:First, think about what you’d like people to say about you at your funeral.
- 造句207:帕特里克说:“我们想象一下,如果这个摄影机非常小巧,我们就可以把它放进衣服里,像衬衫扣子、胸针、或是项链的坠子一样。”英 文:“Ultimately, we envision the camera becoming so small that it integrates into clothing, such as the button of a shirt, a brooch, or a pendant”, he said.
- 造句208:一开始人类建造房屋时,决定房屋是否合格的方法是去试一下,看看有什么不妥的地方.建成一座桥,把辆战车开上面跑一跑,看看桥会不会倒.英 文:When humans first started building things, determining whether they would work as planned was mostly a matter of trial and error. Build a bridge, drive a chariot across it, and see if it collapsed.
- 造句209:对不起,我给宝宝换一下尿布。英 文:Excuse me while I change the baby’s nappy.
- 造句210:整理好你的床铺,同时换一下枕套。英 文:A: Fold up your bedding, and change the pillowcase.
- 造句211:如果明显看出系统的时间不同步,那么我建议您研究一下可用于同步它们的各种可用途径(请参阅 参考资料以获得链接)。英 文:If it becomes clear that your systems' times are not in synch, then I suggest you look into the various means available to you for synchronizing them (see Resources for a link).
- 造句212:想象一下,如果他看到这份请愿书,估计会像中风了一样定在那里,在签名之前我也犹豫了一下。英 文:Imagining the apoplexy that would seize him if he read the petition, I hesitated for a moment before signing.
- 造句213:其中一个人跨过胡克的身体,用刺刀撞了他一下,然后离开了。英 文:One of the guys walked over to Hooker, rammed him through with a bayonet and left.
- 造句214:那个黑发女孩唱完之后,他按了一下按钮就让我过去了,好像我是什么重要人物似的。英 文:And then, while the pretty brunette girl finished singing her verse, he buzzed me through like I was someone who mattered.
- 造句215:我刚才稍微离题说明了迄今的情况,现在让我重述一下要点。英 文:I've digressed a little to explain the situation so far, so let me now recap.
- 造句216:本周的《银幕内外》节目是关于这周日举办的第八十届奥斯卡金像奖的,我们再重温一下当天的情况。英 文:This week's on screen is dedicated to the eightieth Academy Awards better knows as the Oscar which, yes, really will take place this Sunday we are relive in format.
- 造句217:她忘了玛德尼正往这走,一下子在人行桥上撞见了他。英 文:She forgot about Mandeni coming and met him on the footbridge.
- 造句218:又砍了一下树枝就掉下来了。英 文:One more hack and the branch was off.
- 造句219:她朝默里扬了一下眉毛,露出探询的神色。英 文:She raised an inquiring eyebrow towards Murray.
- 造句220:催眠曲一下子就把婴儿送入了睡乡。英 文:The lullaby had the baby into the land of Nod in no time.
- 造句221:地基需要修补一下。英 文:Some remedial work needs to be done on the foundations.
- 造句222:请用英语把它恰当地解释一下。英 文:Explain it properly in English, please.
- 造句223:你把起居室打扫一下好吗?英 文:Could you please clean up the living room?
- 造句224:当我问他们为什么会这样的时候,他们脸上露出了沮丧的表情,普遍的回答是没有时间去舒适地休息一下,甚至没有时间观看日升日落亦或是在公园里散散步。英 文:When I ask why, their face clouds with frustration. That there just isn't time to sit back and watch the sun set or take a walk in the park is a common response.
- 造句225:把西红柿切成两半,然后再把它们粗略切一下。英 文:Halve the tomatoes, then cut them up coarsely.
- 造句226:他向女主人说了几句无关紧要的话,又环视了一下房间。英 文:He said a few meaningless words to his hostess and looked around the room.
- 造句227:卡桑德拉在他腰背上狠狠地戳了一下让他闭上了嘴。英 文:Cassandra silenced him with a sharp dig in the small of the back.
- 造句228:你看上去累坏了! 为什么不休息一下呢?英 文:You look exhausted! Why don’t you take a rest?
- 造句229:她和丹尼待会儿会过来坐一下。英 文:She and Danny will drop by later. #
- 造句230:一天晚上,当肖尔先生和佐藤女士约会的时候,他的老板如两人事先约好的计划打来电话,要求肖尔先生到办公室测试一下某种电话会议系统。英 文:During a date with Ms. Sato one evening, his boss phoned Mr. Shaw on the pretext of asking him to stop by the office to test some teleconferencing gear.
- 造句231:他吻了一下她的鼻尖。英 文:He kissed the tip of her nose.
- 造句232:为了让自己时刻记住以住的耻辱,他躺在柴堆上睡觉,并在吃晚饭和睡觉前都尝一下苦胆。英 文:In order to make himself tougher he slept on firewood and ate a gall-bladder before having dinner and going to bed every night.
- 造句233:我必须把拉丁语重温一下。英 文:I must brush up on my Latin.
- 造句234:顺便问一下,你喜欢电影中的夏洛克•福尔摩斯吗?英 文:By the way, do you like the Sherlock Holmes in movies?
- 造句235:当我问及那个仅有的服务员,是否可以把地板擦一擦好让我能放一下包时。 她毫不礼貌的说:“嗷,我不打算那么做,我得告诉你这是在飞机上。英 文:When I asked the solitary stewardess if she could clean the floor so I could place my purse on it, she said flippantly, “Oh, I’m not going to clean it, what can I tell you, it’s a plane.
- 造句236:想象一下,在1917年圣彼得堡,在列宁和布尔什维克最后夺取政权的几个月前,居民应该是怎么样的。英 文:Imagine what it must have been like being a resident of St Petersburg in 1917, in the months before Lenin and the Bolsheviks finally seized power.
- 造句237:我想每年的愚人节,同事都会戏弄一下新进员工吧。英 文:I guess they play a trick on the new employee every April first.
- 造句238:他迅速查看了一下他的笔记。英 文:He referred briefly to his notebook.
- 造句239:他认为,种植麻疯树将是马拉维农民摆脱贫困的第一步,而这些农民似乎也愿意尝试一下。英 文:Adopting jatropha, he thinks, will be a first step out of poverty for Malawi's farmers, and they seem willing to try.
- 造句240:如果他们说实话,就会告诉你除了偶尔在你背上拍一下表示赞许外,他们几乎没有支持实现新思想的时间、精力和预算。英 文:If they are being honest, they will tell you they barely have the time, energy, and budget to help much beyond a pat on the back now and then.
- 造句241:在这庄严的日子,在这个神圣的时刻,让我们再一次停顿一下。英 文:So on this solemn day, at this sacred hour, once more we pause.
- 造句242:他迅速估计了一下还有哪些办法可以采用。英 文:He quickly assessed what alternatives were open to him.
- 造句243:他梳了一下头发,又使劲挠了挠头皮。英 文:He brushed his hair and gave his scalp a good scratch .
- 造句244:他被黄蜂叮了一下。英 文:He was stung by a wasp.
- 造句245:你能把你的车挪一下吗?英 文:Could you move your car?
- 造句246:我和海伦一起走,罗拉带歉意的拥抱了我一下就跑去另一幢楼去上音乐课了。英 文:I walk with Helen. Laura hugs me apologetically and runs off to her music class at the other end ofthe building.
- 造句247:下一次会议我们要研究一下这些提议。英 文:We’ll look at the proposals at the next meeting.
- 造句248:按一下阿飞帮助他堆一个雪人。英 文:Click ALFY to help him make a snowman.
- 造句249:她吃东西以前很快洗了一下手。英 文:She rinsed her hands quickly before eating.
- 造句250:你去展览中心吧,我得赶紧汇报一下这个新情况。英 文:You go to the exhibition centre, I must hie myself to tell the new matters.
- 造句251:顺便问一下,明天你愿不愿意和我一起去看电影? 首都电影院在上演一部新片。英 文:By the way, would you like to see a film with me tomorrow?A new film is on at the Capital Cinema.
- 造句252:他的眼睛环视了一下超级市场。英 文:His eyes roved round the supermarket.
- 造句253:你需要给这首诗润色一下。英 文:You need to touch up the poem.
- 造句254:我实在只需要深呼吸一口,然后不管什么恐惧,点一下发布按钮就好了。英 文:I did just have to take a deep breath and push the publish button regardless of the fear.
- 造句255:数到十然后再考虑一下你是否购买。英 文:Just count to ten and then consider whether or not you should make that purchase.
- 造句256:最后,我简要谈一下美林将如何充分运用这些力量在金融服务业中追求卓越。英 文:Finally, I'll talk briefly about how Merrill Lynch is leveraging these forces to achieve preeminence in financial services.
- 造句257:我们希望你来,请你重新考虑一下。英 文:We want you to come. Please reconsider.
- 造句258:你能给我解释一下司法系统的功能吗?英 文:Can you explain to me the function of judicature?
- 造句259:用当时的逻辑来说,他的血需要冷却一下。英 文:His blood, by the logic of the time, needed cooling.
- 造句260:想像一下吧,这样的环境根本不需要冷却了!英 文:Imagine an environment that does not need cooling at all!
- 造句261:一部小说——如果我们先考虑一下怎样阅读小说的话——要有32个章节,这道理实际上跟建造有形有状的楼房完全一样:只不文字不像砖块看得见摸得着;英 文:The thirty-two chapters of a novel — if we consider how to read a novel first — are an attempt to make something as formed and controlled as a building: but words are more impalpable than bricks;
- 造句262:我们稍微休息一下吃午饭,两点钟再开始。英 文:We’ll have a short break for lunch, then start again at two o'clock.
- 造句263:只需认真想一下便可看出这种观点多么愚蠢。英 文:A moment’s reflection will show the stupidity of this argument.
- 造句264:第二天,艾尔和我一起在小石城里慢跑了一下,然后我们飞到他的家乡田纳西州的迦太基,参加一个集会,并拜见他的父母。 他的父母对他影响非常大。英 文:The next day, after Al and I went for a jog in Little Rock, we flew to his hometown, Carthage, Tennessee, for a rally and a visit with his parents, both of whom had a large influence on him.
- 造句265:我准备去山里待一个星期,恢复一下精力。英 文:I’m going to spend a week in the mountains to recharge my batteries.
- 造句266:我把汤重新热了一下,午饭时喝。英 文:I reheated some soup for lunch.
- 造句267:设想一下这样的美好夜晚:住在米洛斯岛上超有魅力的风车改造的房子里,手里拿着一杯松香葡萄酒,桌上放着一盘橄榄,欣赏着海上的日落。英 文:How about a night in a charming converted windmill on the island of Milos, watching the sunset over the sea, with a glass of retsina in hand and a plate of olives on the table?
- 造句268:想一下这样的美好夜晚:住在米洛斯岛上超有魅力的风车改造的房子里,手里拿着一杯松香葡萄酒,桌上放着一盘橄榄,欣赏着海上的日落。英 文:How about a night in a charming converted windmill on the island of Milos, watching the sunset over the sea, with a glass of retsina in hand and a plate of olives on the table?
- 造句269: 此解决方案的每个部分在内部都是不同的,所以让我们从左至右地详细分析一下。英 文:Each part of the solution is internally different, so lets go through it in detail from left to right.
- 造句270:有必要刺激一下他的冷漠。英 文:His apathy necessitates stimulation.
- 造句271:下面一页我们将探究一下动物行为学的世界。英 文:On the next page, we'll delve into the world of ethology .
- 造句272:在文中,他写道:“一位气象学者注意到,如果这个理论是正确的,那就意味着一只海鸥扇动一下翅膀能够永久地改变天气的进程”。英 文:At the time, he noted that "One meteorologist remarked that if the theory were correct, one flap of a seagull's wings could change the course of weather forever".
- 造句273:树枝啪的一下断成两截。英 文:The branch snapped cleanly in two.
- 造句274:如果你不愿意去想任何事,就默默坐在那里,数一下您的呼吸----这也将极大地帮助到你。英 文:If you don't want to think about anything, just sit there silently and count your breaths - this will help you immensely as well.
- 造句275:方便的是,她父母通常都愿意临时照看一下小孩。英 文:Conveniently, her parents are often willing to babysit.
- 造句276:同情一下那几位可怜的老师吧,他们不得不和这些孩子打交道。英 文:Pity the poor teachers who have to deal with these kids.
- 造句277:另一个扭了一下门把手但它是锁住的。英 文:Another one turned the doorknob but it was locked.
- 造句278:为了汤米,先在这儿假装一下伤心的样子,”他说完,回到营业室那里,把门把手从墙里拔了出来。英 文:Keep it sad around here for Tommy’s sake,” he said, and went back to the lobby, where he pulled the doorknob from the wall.
- 造句279:假如电风扇上使用的是轻触式开关,则应该在通电后检查一下各挡位所控制的转速之间的区别是否明显。英 文:If be used on fanner, is kiss formula switch, should look up each to block a distinction between place pilot rotate speed in the check after electrify apparent.
- 造句280:孩子是知道咬会伤人的,因此把咬人的孩子抱离后,集中关心一下被咬的孩子。英 文:The kids already know that biting hurts, so after removing the biter from the situation, focus all your concern on the victim.
- 造句281:作为背景,我先说明一下,我在布什领导下的白宫工作,撰写讲话稿,有时候《时代》会引用一下,当总统赞美房产政策的时候。英 文:First, a bit of background: I worked in the Bush White House and wrote speeches - cited in the Times piece - where the president extolled the virtues of homeownership.
- 造句282:既然我将要离开,我想重新安排一下这次会议的时间。英 文:Since I'll be away, I'd like to reschedule the meeting.
- 造句283:你能替我穿一下针吗?英 文:Will you thread the needle for me?
- 造句284:这时,我们蹒跚地向人行道走去,她把我的脸拉向她的脸,在我两颊上各吻了一下,然后一瘸一拐地离开了,还不时地回头向我微笑和挥手。英 文:Then we precarious moved on toward the sidewalk, where she pulled my face down to hers, kissed me on both cheeks, and then limped away, still smiling and waving back to me.
- 造句285:请问我能否借一下你的汽车?英 文:I was wondering if I could borrow your car?
- 造句286:她以前从未玩过,但她准备冒险试一下。英 文:She’d never played before, but she was ready to chance her arm (= take a risk by doing something which may fail ) .
- 造句287:她犹豫了一下才回应。英 文:She hesitated for a fraction of a second before responding.
- 造句288:父亲让他们坐下来好好讨论一下他们之间的分歧所在。英 文:They were asked to sit down together and hash out their differences by their father.
- 造句289:如果你肯仔细关注一下你睡觉之前做的事情,你睡觉的环境还有其他因素,你就有可能改掉不良的睡眠习惯。英 文:Poor sleeping habits can be resolved if you are willing to look at what you do before you go to sleep, your sleeping environment and other factors.
- 造句290:国王说:“你们摸一下这只大象,然后描速给我听。”英 文:The king says, "Feel the elephant and describe it to me.
- 造句291:在显微摄影时,由于显微镜内安装有特制的相机,我们只需要教会医生如何获得最佳的光线和锐度,他们按一下键盘就可以拍照了。英 文:In microphotography, there are specialized cameras built into the microscopes—doctors can take photos using a keyboard after we teach them how to set these up for best lighting and sharpness.
- 造句292:我们可以考虑一下为什么会是那样。英 文:We can think about why that would be.
- 造句293:但是,他的朋友成功地说服他尝试了一下。英 文:However, his friend successfully persuaded him to have a try.
- 造句294:先测一下病人的脉搏。英 文:Take the patient’s pulse first.
- 造句295:安杰拉喜欢在一天中最热的时段休息一下。英 文:Angela liked to rest during the heat of the day (= the hottest part of the day ).
- 造句296:这事我考虑了一段时间,决定尝试一下。英 文:I’d thought about it for some time and decided to give it a go (= try to do something ) .
【一下】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。