在下的造句大全
- 造句1:我要在下一站下车。英 文:I want to get off at the next station.
- 造句2:我们最好在下个小镇加油。英 文:We’d better fuel up at the next town.
- 造句3:这张优惠券可以让你在下次购物时节省10分钱。英 文:The coupon entitles you to ten cents off your next purchase.
- 造句4:法国艺术家让·科克托的8幅画作将在下周拍卖。英 文:Eight drawings by French artist Jean Cocteau will be auctioned next week.
- 造句5:议会将在下周辩论国有化议题。英 文:Parliament will debate the nationalization issue next week.
- 造句6:谁也无法忽视票房销售额在下降这个事实。英 文:Nobody could overlook the fact that box office sales were down.
- 造句7:正如您在下面的图表中看到,第一个事务处理通常是从左边开始。英 文:As you see in the diagram below, the first one usually starts from the left.
- 造句8:保守党在下一届大选中获胜的最大障碍英 文:the single biggest obstacle to a Conservative victory in the next election
- 造句9:并且,随着在线教育的崛起,你甚至可以参加认证课程,在下班工夫里学习和改善本人的职业生涯。英 文:And, with the rise of online education, you can even enroll in certified programs that allow you to learn and improve your career during your off-hours.
- 造句10:外面仍在下雨。英 文:Outside it was still raining.
- 造句11:这些问题将在下一节中有更充分的讨论。英 文:These issues will be discussed more fully in the next section.
- 造句12:两个发动机突然熄火,飞机在下降的同时开始喷出燃料。英 文:Two engines cut out and the plane started to eject fuel as it lost height.
- 造句13:气压在下降(表示可能要下雨)。英 文:The barometer is falling (= showing that it will probably rain).
- 造句14:在下面的山谷里绵延着几英里的核桃树。英 文:Below in the valley lie miles of walnut trees.
- 造句15:在下面的方程式中,E趋向于零时,n接近无穷大。英 文:In the equation below, as E goes to zero, n approaches infinity.
- 造句16:即使到现在,我们也不能确定这些激进分子不会找到某个新的借口在下一年冬天号召一场罢工。英 文:Even now we could not be sure that the militants would not find some new excuse to call a strike the following winter.
- 造句17:钱款最早可以在下周支付。英 文:The money could be paid as early as next week.
- 造句18:如果你不介意的话,我也可以在下次去加拿大的时候把它给你带回去。英 文:If you do not mind, I may bring it back to you next time I go to Canada.
- 造句19:罗斯教练在下半场两次换人。英 文:Coach Ross made two substitutions in the second half.
- 造句20:全家都去睡了,我急得躺不住,便把我的窗子打开,伸出头去倾听着,虽然在下雨,我决定只要是他们回来,我就不顾禁令,让他们进来。英 文:The household went to bed; and I' too anxious to lie down, opened my lattice and put my head out to hearken, though it rained: determined to admit them in spite of the prohibition, should they return.
- 造句21:斯巴达人队在下半场中比分有所提高。英 文:The Spartans turned it up a notch in the second half.
- 造句22:这座三层的住宅位于一个倾斜的地块上,部分楼体淹没在下行地面以下。英 文:The three-storey residence is positioned on a sloping plot and is partially submerged in the descending ground.
- 造句23:站在下一个房间里,在这一大堆看起来就像水泥做的意大利细面条中间,我真有点受不了了。英 文:Standing in the next room, in the middle of what looked like piles of concrete spaghetti, I began to feel overpowered.
- 造句24:会谈可能在下星期二开始。英 文:Talks are likely to start next Tuesday.
- 造句25:杰克逊的“欢呼男孩”在下一任总统的选举中也起到了一定作用。英 文:Jackson’s hurrah boys also played a part in the election to choose the next president.
- 造句26:“我们还在沼泽建起小桥,”马西埃说,“你需要将一些原木支在下面,去掉上面的树皮,因为它们腐烂的很快。英 文:“We also built bog bridges, ” Macie says. “You need to take the supportive logs underneath and remove their bark, because the bark can rot quickly.
- 造句27:从这一角度看,在原始男性进化中,非常小阴茎的男人在下一步可能优先考虑发展。英 文:From one perspective, the development of a very small penis could be considered the next step in male hominid evolution.
- 造句28:审查结果是一组我们将要在下一部分中进行检查的问题发现。英 文:The review results in a set of findings, which we will examine in the next section.
- 造句29:他们常在下午打网球。英 文:They often tennis in the afternoon.
- 造句30:在下一个路口向左转英 文:Take the next road on the left.
- 造句31:能不能在下一个街口右转/左转?英 文:Can you turn right/left at the next corner?
- 造句32:劳驾,我必须在下一站下车。英 文:Excuse me, I have to get off at the next stop.
- 造句33:外宾将在下周星期三下午拜访你。英 文:The foreign guests will call on you next Wednesday afternoon.
- 造句34:文件必须在下星期五之前准备好。英 文:The documents need to be ready by next Friday.
- 造句35:我想我们将在下星期去。英 文:I reckon we'll go next week.
- 造句36:我将在下一站下车。英 文:I’ll get off at the next stop.
- 造句37:在下面来自电视系列节目“生命”的视频中,你可以看到在刚果贝森地区拍摄到的西方低地大猩猩。英 文:In the below video segment from the television series "Life," you can see western lowland gorillas at a site in the Congo Basin.
- 造句38:当我们走到小岛在下游处的顶端准备回到橡皮艇上时,裘对我说,“艾德,看后面,”我回过头来,看见有五条独木舟正向我们划来。英 文:When we reached the downstream end of the island and were about to get back into our inflatable rafts Cho said, "Ed – look behind you". I turned and saw five canoes paddling up to us.
- 造句39:太阳给无冰水面不断加热,因此,今年冬天这些冰层重新冻结将会耗时更久,而且产生的薄薄的冰层在下一年夏天融化时更快。英 文:The sun is heating the newly open water, so it will take longer to refreeze this winter, and the resulting thinner ice will melt more easily next summer.
- 造句40:这些概念在下一节将变得更清楚。英 文:These concepts will become clearer in the next section.
- 造句41:贝尼奥夫带的地震都分布在下降岩石圈板块内。英 文:Earthquakes along benioff zones are distributed in the descending lithosphere slabs.
- 造句42:如果工党能在下次大选登台执政的话,许多工业将变为国有企业。英 文:If the Workers' Party comes in at the next election a lot of industry will be stateowned.
【在下】的拼音及解释
部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。