可不的造句大全
- 造句1:我可不能拿谈恋爱当儿戏,对不对?英 文:I couldn’t go out with someone for a joke, could you?
- 造句2:乔可不是那种喜欢运动的人。英 文:Jo’s not really the sporty type.
- 造句3:我可不敢将这个项目交给其他任何人负责。英 文:I wouldn't dare hand this project over to anyone else.
- 造句4:你可不要听了他的许诺就改变主意呀。英 文:Don’t allow yourself to be swayed by his promises.
- 造句5:我想帮点忙,可不知道该怎么做。英 文:I’d like to help in some way, but I’m not sure how.
- 造句6:我可不想当单亲家长。英 文:I didn’t like the idea of being a single parent.
- 造句7:我年轻的时候,情况可不大相同。英 文:Things were different when I was a lad.
- 造句8:这一路上太糟糕了——我希望回程可不要再发生同样的事。英 文:It was a terrible journey - I hope we don’t have a repeat performance (= have the same thing happen again ) on the way home.
- 造句9:这么说可不太客气。英 文:It wasn’t a very kind thing to say.
- 造句10:这可不仅 仅是起床拿一块三明治那么简单,而是吃大块的黄油或者香烟还有生肉。英 文:And not just getting up for a sandwich -- eating from tubs of margarine or eating cigarettes and raw meat.
- 造句11:我可不想走那些繁琐的程序去起诉他。英 文:I don’t want to go through the rigmarole of taking him to court.
- 造句12:我可不愿让我儿子终身做苦工。英 文:I wouldn't wish to have my son drudge all his life.
- 造句13:我可不会让他欺负我。英 文:I wasn't going to let him bully me.
- 造句14:年轻人在一些方面任性鲁莽一点也许没什么大不了,但是在驾车时可不行。英 文:The headstrong recklessness of youth may be fine in some areas, but not behind the wheel of a car.
- 造句15:不管你说什么,你一定得去做,这可不是在唬人。英 文:Whatever you say, you must do it. This isn’t a game of bluff .
- 造句16:这可不需要点薰衣草蜡烛。英 文:And not one involves lavender candles.
- 造句17:哎呀,那我可不知道啊。英 文:Oh, I didn’t know that.
- 造句18:到瑞士要是就为了知道这些就大可不必去了。英 文:But I did not need to go to Switzerland to learn that.
- 造句19:当人类和手指甲一样大时,会遇到的麻烦可不少。英 文:Humans encounter a lot of trouble when they are the size of a fingernail.
- 造句20:她可不是那种没有头脑的金发女郎。英 文:She’s no dumb blonde (= a pretty woman with blonde hair who seems stupid ) .
- 造句21:假如自己不想丢脸,那送出的礼物份量可不能太轻。英 文:If they don't want to lose face, the gifts should not be too cheap.
- 造句22:他说:我们获得所有这些想法非常重要,但我们在这些想法上加了一点严厉的要求──光是个表面光鲜的意见箱可不行。英 文:'It's really important that we capture all these ideas, but that we wrap a little bit of rigor around them it can't be a glorified suggestion box, ' he said.
- 造句23:这本小说的题词为“不渝的承诺”,在书的结尾,帕特丽夏说道:“你问我可不可以写下你的故事。英 文:The novel's epigraph states "Promise kept", and at the end Patricia says: "You asked my permission to write your story.
- 造句24:我不能说他做了一件好事,但是那时候它在我心里激起的,可不像是一个怒不可遏的法官那样的急于裁决。英 文:I cannot say that he did well, but the feeling that was roused in me at the time did not resemble that of an indignant judge.
【可不】的拼音及解释
部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。